Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad conducts UP ITI Admissions for candidates seeking admission to ITI programs. Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective states as the selection procedure varies from state to state. There are a number of ITI colleges located across the country. Due to the increasing number of applicants in the past couple of years, there is a lack of seats. The current scenario demands the introduction of new ITI colleges in all the states of India. Check all the details about UP ITI Application Form 2023 including the online application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc, in the article below.
Check Here: यूपी आईटीआई 2023 Hindi Details
UP ITI 2023 Overview
|UP SCVT ITI 2023
|General & OBC: Rs. 250/- SC & ST: Rs. 150/-
|Online through credit card, debit card, net banking, ITI college prepaid coupon mode
|Minimum age- 14 Years
UP ITI 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration starts from
|Last date to register
|Fee Payment Last Date
|First Round Result
UP ITI Application Form 2023
Candidates are advised to go to the official portal of the respective authority (www.vppup.in). UP ITI entrance exam 2023 forms will be available soon. Applicants are suggested to read in advance all crucial instructions before filling the form. Go for registration and register yourself before the due date. Submit the requisite application fee to obtain login details then log in and access the application form. Fill the entire application and submit the application form. Applicants should take the hardcopy/printout after submission of the form successfully and deposit it to any state ITI college/institute.
UP ITI Application Form 2023 Important Links
|Instruction to Apply Online (आवेदन-पत्र भरने के दिशा-निर्देश)
|Information Broucher (विवरण पुस्तिका)
|UP ITI Apply Online (आवेदन पत्र)
|Print Application Form (आवेदन को प्रिंट करे )
Steps to fill UP ITI Application Form 2023
- Visit http://www.scvtup.in to fill out UP ITI Application Form 2023.
- Click on Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2023.
- Fill out the application form in Capital Letters only.
- Fill in all the required details like Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Upload the image of your passport-size photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- The images should be 50kb in size.
- After filling all the details click on Proceed For Payment.
- Take a print of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout with you for further use.
- For General/ OBC Category applicants: Rs. 250/-
- For ST/ SC Category applicants: Rs.150/-
- Candidates should be at least 14 years old as of 1st August 2023.
- No upper age limit criteria exist, however, no relaxation will be given in the minimum age limit.
- Candidates who have completed their high school education can apply for admission to the ITI program.
- Board exam-appearing candidates are also permitted to apply.
UP ITI Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Students have both job and academic-oriented prospects to continue after completing the skill development program.
- One may find admission into Diploma in Engineering for a better career opportunity.
- One can choose specialized short-term courses in the Advanced Training Institute (ATI).
- Candidates may explore a number of jobs in the public and private sectors for both engineering and non-engineering trades.
- By opening winding shops, motor garages, or repairing workshops, they may also become an entrepreneur.
- You have ample job opportunities in foreign countries as well if you are highly skilled.