JEECUP 2018: UP Polytechnic Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date
JEECUP is a state level examination conducted to offer admission to eligible applicants at various govt. & private Polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The application forms will be available very soon on the official website of the council. The applicants who are interested in JEECUP 2018 are advised to go through details notification to check out all the important facts related to the examination.
UP Polytechnic 2018 Notification
- UP Polytechnic Application Form 2018 will be available from 2nd week of December 2017(Tentatively). Click Here to apply for JEECUP 2018.
- UP Polytechnic exam date has declared. Test will be conducted on 22 April 2018 (Morning Session- 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and Evening Session- 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)
JEECUP 2018 Important Dates
|The online registration will be commenced from||2nd week of December 2017|
|Final date for online registration is||2nd week of February 2018|
|The JEECUP 2018 admit card will be uploaded in||1st week of April 2018|
|The UP Polytechnic 2018 examination will be conducted on||22 April 2018
|JEECUP 2018 result will be out in||last week of May 2018|
|The JEECUP 2018 Counselling date||June 2018|
JEECUP 2018 Application form
- The applicants need to visit the official website of the council ubpbte.nic.in
- The applicants will have to complete the 1st section of the application form through filling personal, qualification, contact details etc.
- Once the 1st section is completed, the applicants will have to move ahead with 2nd In this section, the applicants will have to upload the scanned images of their photographs & signatures.
- After completion of 2nd section, the application fee of Rs. 300/- (for general category) has to be paid to complete the application process. For SC/ST applicants Rs. 200 has to be paid.
- The application fee can be paid through online (via credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (via challan) mode.
- After this, the applicants will have to submit the application forms.
- The applicants are advised to keep a duly filled of application form for future reference.
- The applicants should have cleared 10th & 12th standard from any recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Out of total seats available, 85% seats will be reserved for applicants belonging to Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicants should have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh to apply for JEECUP 2018.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/appeared with Agriculture subject in 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|D||a. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.b. Library & Information Science.||· 12th passed/appeared (Hindi and English)· 12th passed/ appeared|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy.||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST|
|F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||B.Sc Passed/appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.||Graduate in any discipline|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management.||12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.||Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute|
Offered Programmes through JEECUP 2017
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Group B– Agriculture Engineering
- Group C– Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- Group E– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Group F– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Group H– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Group J– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
- The examination will be offline based.
- There will be 3 sections in the examination- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- There will be total 120 questions of MCQ type questions.
- There will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
Reservation of Seats
As per UP Government rules candidates belonging to certain categories as admitted to seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
The JEECUP 2018 Admit Card will be available on the official site in April 2018. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. It is must, to download the admit card because it contains various important details such candidate’s roll number, candidate’s enrolment number, examination center. Download Admit Card- Click here
JEECUP 2018 Result
The UP Polytechnic 2018 result will be out in the last week of May 2018. Candidates can get their result from the official website by entering their roll number and date of birth.
JEECUP 2018 Cut offs
The cut-off marks will be released online by the council after the successful examination of JEECUP 2018. The applicants will have to score more than cut off marks to qualify the examination. The merit list will be declared for the applicants who have qualified the examinations.
UP Polytechnic 2018 Counselling
The applicants will get admission in numerous polytechnic colleges/institutes in Uttar Pradesh state based o the rank list. The counselling for JEECUP 2018 will start from June 2018. The successful applicants will be called to take part in counselling. The applicants can check the counselling schedule- Check Here