Uttarakhand ITI Application Form 2023: Candidates who want to pursue ITI courses in the State of Uttarakhand submit your application before the due date by going through the official website. Those candidates seeking admission to ITI programs, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education conducts Uttarakhand ITI Admission Process. Check all the details about Uttarakhand ITI Application Form 2023 including online application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc, in the article below.
Uttarakhand ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Application form starts from||last week of April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application forms||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result declaration||June 2023|
|Counselling Date||July 2023|
- Applicants must belong to the State of Uttarakhand and should have domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 14 years.
- Candidate must have completed 10th class (High School) or any equivalent exam from any recognized board/institute.
- Admission in any course will depend on various factors such as eligibility requirements of individual institutes, verification of original documents, entrance exam performance.
Uttarakhand ITI Application Form
The application form can be submitted through the official website which is http://www.ubter.in/. As per the rules provided in the official notification, candidates need to fill all the details in the application form. After making the payment of the application fee, the application form will be submitted online and offline. Take the printout of the application form to save the registration number for future reference.
Steps to fill Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Application Form
- Read all the information carefully before filling the application form.
- The candidates can submit ITI application form through online means at the official website.
- Provide all the details in the application form including personal information, correspondence address and academic qualification etc.
- To complete the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- Application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Application fee can also be paid offline application fee can be paid by cash or demand draft etc.
- Recheck your application before clicking of the submit button.
- Take the printout of application form.
- Keep the final print safe for future purpose till counselling.
- There will be numerous courses that candidates can pursue from the ITI institutes of Uttrakhand.
- Candidates can opt for courses as per their choice and the availability of courses after counseling.
- The duration of courses will vary from six months to three years.
- The authority will send the admit card to the eligible candidates.
- It is important to bring the admit card on the day of the exam.
- The competent authority will declare the result on the official website.
- For final admission, the successful candidates will have to attend counselling.
- Regarding counselling on the official website, the authority will issue the notification.
- Candidates have to report concerned institute for counselling process.
- At the time of counselling, carry all your personal as well as educational documents including the printout of a result.
- Appearing in the entrance test does not guarantee admission in any course.
- Final admission is subject to verification of original documents, the entrance exam result, and criteria set by the individual institutions.