Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 (JEEP)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 (JEEP)- Apply Online
Candidates can start to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 from 20th December 2018. For filling up of various Polytechnic seats in Government & Private/Technical Institutes of the State of Uttarakhand, an examination is conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) called Polytechnic entrance examination commonly known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic). The aspirant can apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP, 2019 those who are willing to study Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Pharmacy etc. read below the article to get more info about Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 with steps to fill the application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Online Form
- Apply Online Here for Uttarakhand Polytechnic.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|Release of the online Application form||20th December 2018|
|Offline application form filling||15th January – 28th February 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||15th March 2019|
|Admit card||15th April 2019|
|Examination date||28th & 29th April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||20th May 2019|
|Counselling date||2nd week of June 2019|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Details
The application form can be obtained in online mode. Candidates can start to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 from 20th December 2018. There will be no offline mode to get the application & fill it. Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of Photograph & signature in a given format, during form filling. Take a print copy of the filled application & fee receipt for further use. No need to send the application to the institution. The last date to fill and submit the application form will be 15th March 2019.
Steps to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- Visit Official Website to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
- Click on the application link.
- Select your course & click on “Click here to Apply Now” link.
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & address details such as Date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Click on “Click here to make online payment” link.
- Make payment & click on “Pay Now” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Dimension should be 200×230 pixels and 20 KB to 50 KB of size of the Photograph.
- Dimension should be & 140×60 pixels & 10 KB to 20 KB of size of the Signature.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Take the print out copy of the confirmation page for further use.
- For General/OBC candidates: 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 500/-
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions.
- The test paper will consist of questions as per the table placed above.
- For every right answer, 5 marks will be given and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Every question will have equal weightage.
- OMR Sheet should be clean, rough work will be done on question booklet.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||10th/High School with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent. (Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||10+2/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 years||10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject|
(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)
|M||Modern Officer Management and Secretarial Practice||2 years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subject)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 years||Graduation degree from any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 years||High School|
(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)
|A||Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 years||10+2/Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) Or|
10+2/Intermediate (Business/Technical subject) or
Two year ITI