VSSUT Application Form 2024: Located in Burla, Odisha, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) is the first engineering college in Odisha. It is a UGC-recognized Unitary Technical University formerly known as the University College of Engineering, Burla. VSSUT offers admission to the B.Tech program under 10 specializations. The admission will be on the basis of marks secured in the Odisha JEE or JEE Main. For various Masters’s programs, the admission process is conducted by the University. For the M.Tech program, the university needs the GATE score. Check the process of VSSUT Application Form 2024 in the following article.
VSSUT Application Form 2024: Important Dates
|Application starts for M.Tech/M.Sc./Integrated M.SC||3rd week of March 2024|
|End of application for M.Tech/M.Sc./Integrated M.SC||1st week of May 2024|
|The application starts for M.Phil/PhD.||1st week of April 2024|
|End of application for M.Phil/PhD.||3rd week of May 2024|
Application Form Details
Use an all-time functional mobile number and email id to fill the application form. The Candidate should have his/her recent passport size photograph before filling out the Online Application. The photo should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF format and the size should be in within 100 KB. Candidates have to fill in academic and personal information during online registration. The particulars mentioned in the registration form will be Final. The candidate does not edit/delete any fields of the registration form after final submission. Applications received with incorrect information are liable to be rejected.
Steps to fill VSSUT Application Form 2024
- Visit the official website of the Institute, http://www.vssut.ac.in/
- The first step is to register yourself through phone number and email id.
- Students can download/print his/her online application after successfully online registering.
- Fill the application form with the correct details and submit it after uploading the required documents.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and submit a hard copy along with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in favor of,
Courses to Choose
- B.Tech., M.Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Production Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering + Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering + Power System Engineering
- B.Sc. in Applied Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Applied Mathematics
- B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Integrated) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- MCA in Computer Applications (30 Seats)
- M.Phil. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Ph.D. in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Information Chemistry, Computer Applications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Production Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- A student who is selected through JEE/OJEE/Univ. entrance examination/M. Tech./Ph. D. application process should register online through the link available on the official website of VSSUT www.vssut.ac.in.
- Go through the instructions in the prospectus before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates will be facilitated to download/print his/her online application after successfully online registration where they’ll get an auto-generated application code for further reference.
- Take print out (two copies) of the filled online application form for the time of reporting for admission.