VSSUT Application Form 2022: Located in Burla, Odisha, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) is the first engineering college in Odisha. It is a UGC-recognized Unitary Technical University formerly known as the University College of Engineering, Burla. VSSUT offers admission to the B.Tech program under 10 specializations. The admission will be on the basis of marks secured in the Odisha JEE or JEE Main. For various Masters’s programs, the admission process is conducted by the University. For the M.Tech program, the university needs the GATE score. Check the process of VSSUT Application Form 2022 in the following article.
VSSUT, Burla invites applications for admission to the Full-time regular Ph.D Program offered by various Departments for the academic year 2022 (Spring Semester). Check details below.
Ph.D Admission 2022 Details
|Application Process Starts on||10 December 2021|
|Last date of receiving online applications||10 January 2022|
|Last date of receipt of Hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents||14 January 2022|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
VSSUT Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Application starts for M.Tech/M.Sc./Integrated M.SC||3rd week of March 2022|
|End of application for M.Tech/M.Sc./Integrated M.SC||1st week of May 2022|
|The application starts for M.Phil/PhD.||1st week of April 2022|
|End of application for M.Phil/PhD.||3rd week of May 2022|
Application Form Details
Use an all-time functional mobile number and email id to fill the application form. The Candidate should have his/her recent passport size photograph before filling out the Online Application. The photo should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF format and the size should be in within 100 KB. Candidates have to fill in academic and personal information during online registration. The particulars mentioned in the registration form will be Final. The candidate does not edit/delete any fields of the registration form after final submission. Applications received with incorrect information are liable to be rejected.
Steps to fill VSSUT Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of the Institute, http://www.vssut.ac.in/
- The first step is to register yourself through phone number and email id.
- Students can download/print his/her online application after successfully online registering.
- Fill the application form with the correct details and submit it after uploading the required documents.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and submit a hard copy along with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in favor of,
Courses to Choose
- B.Tech., M.Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Production Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering + Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering + Power System Engineering
- B.Sc. in Applied Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Applied Mathematics
- B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Integrated) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- MCA in Computer Applications (30 Seats)
- M.Phil. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Ph.D. in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Information Chemistry, Computer Applications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Production Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Student those who are selected through JEE/OJEE/Univ. entrance examination/M. Tech./Ph. D. application process should register online through the link available in the official website of VSSUT www.vssut.ac.in.
- Go through the instructions in the prospectus before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates will be facilitated to download/print his/her online application after successfully online registration where you’ll get an auto-generated application code for further references.
- Take print out (two copies) of filled online application form for time of reporting for admission.