WB JENPAUH 2022: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts WB JENPAUH on the behalf of the Central Selection Committee (Nursing). Admission in Nursing courses (like B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BASLP) in different government and private colleges/institutions of West Bengal. Candidates can fill and submit the application form online mode only. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly. WB JENPAUH Application process will be started in the last week of January 2022. For more details about WB JENPAUH 2022, candidates can read the following article.
WBJEE JENPAUH (JENPAS) 2022 Exam Dates have been released. The exam will be held on 15th May 2022 (JENPAS-UG) and on 14th May 2022 (JEPAS-PG). And the application process will be started on 29th Dec 2021.
WB JENPAUH 2022: Important Dates
|Online application form availability||29 December 2021|
|Last date of submitting the online form||13 January 2022|
|Online correction & Downloading of the confirmation page||14 to 16 January 2022|
|Availability of admit card||06 May 2022|
|Exam date||15 May 2022|
|Online application form availability||15 February 2022|
|Last date of submitting the online form||19 February 2022|
|Online correction & Downloading of the confirmation page||20 February 2022|
|Availability of admit card||09 May 2022|
|Exam date||14 May 2022|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have scored individual pass marks (Theory + practical) in each of the qualifying subjects.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
- There is no upper age limit is prescribed.
- The candidate must be medically fit to undertake the course.
- Passed 10+2 level examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized board with the subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this course.
- Passed their 10+2 level examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as compulsory subjects and 45% (For ST/SC/OBC-A&B/PwD – 40%) must be secured in 10+2 level.
WB JENPAUH 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Fill the application form correctly. After the submission of the application form, the correction will be allowed. Candidates can also visit the Board directly with all the required documents, to make corrections in the form. Candidates are required to upload their signature and a recent passport-sized photograph in the application form. The images must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format.
- The application fee for WB JENPAUH 2022 will be Rs. 500.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- The entrance exam will be in offline mode.
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions with four answer options.
- The medium of the paper will be in English and Bengali both.
- The test will be held for two papers.
- Each paper will consist of 50 questions of 2 marks each which make each paper of 100 marks.
- The time duration will be 2 hours to complete each paper.
- For each correct response, there will be 2 marks.
- Negative ½ mark is for every wrong response.
Check Here: WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling Details
- PKK College of Education for the BASLP course.
- Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT course
- WB University of Health Sciences for BMLT program.
- Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for nursing programs.
- For admission into various West Bengal situated institutions, candidates have to qualify the entrance test and counselling round.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://wbjeeb.nic.in/