WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board on the behalf of Central Selection Committee (Nursing) will soon issue a notice of WB JENPAS UG for those students who are planning to get admission in B. Sc Nursing & various other UG courses in different govt and private college/institution of West Bengal. WB JENPAS UG application form will be available soon. You can go through the given details to get details about WBJEE JENPAS 2023 exam.
WBJEE JENPAS 2023 Important Dates
|WB JENPAS UG Online Registration Start
|WB JENPAS UG Online Registration Close
|Correction opens & Confirmation Page Downloading
|Admit Card availability
|Counseling begins (B. Sc Nursing)
Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of India.
B.Sc Nursing (for Females only):
- Educational Qualification: Pass 12th standard from a recognized board/university..
- Marks: Applicants should have 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for the general category. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD 40% marks are required.
- Domicile: Applicants should have a domicile in West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification: You should qualify for the 12th exam from a recognized board. Those who are in the 12th standard and their result will declare before counseling is also eligible to apply.
- Marks: Applicants should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (for the general category). For SC/ST/OBC/PWD 45% marks are required.
WB JENPAS 2023 Important Links
|Information Bulleting JENPAS (UG)-2023
|Important Instructions for JENPAS
|Rules of Examinations
|JENPAS Online Application
|B.Sc Nursing Admission
WB JENPAS UG Application Process
- Check some important instructions to fill out the application form:
- WB JENPAS UG Application Form will be available online mode.
- Students need to register to fill out the online application form.
- Enter their name, father & mother’s name, DOB, email ID, and mobile number for registration.
- Enter personal and educational in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images and signature as per the guidelines.
- Make fee payment
- After payment print the proof of payment and application form after submission.
- Keep the WB JENPAS UG application form printed with safety for further process.
|English and Bengali languages.
|2 hours to solve the question paper.
WBJEE JENPAS Counselling Process
- WBJEE JENPAS 2023 Counselling will begin in the third week of August 2023.
- Counselling will be conducted online mode.
- Counselling will be organized in various rounds.
- Applicants need to pay their counseling fee to participate in the WBJEE JENPAS counseling process.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/ for those who belong to the General category
- For the reserved category, applicants need to pay counseling fee is Rs. 250/.
- Fee can be paid through debit/credit card or via net banking.
- After the seat allotment, report college/institute within the given time period to complete the admission process.
- Applicants must carry all necessary original documents for the process of admission.
Required document for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Counselling
Applicants need to bring the following documents at the time of document verification:
- Allotment letter
- WBJEE 2023 admit card
- WBJEE 2023 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof (birth certificate/10th class admit card or certificate)
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Rest of the things
EndNote: If any applicants face any queries regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2023, you are advised to leave your comment in the stated comment box.