The West Bengal GNM Merit List 2023. Candidates are selected for General Nursing and Midwifery course. Those candidates having their names in the merit list will be provided admission in GNM courses offered by various institutions of West Bengal state. On the basis of the merit list which will be prepared by the authorities, candidates will be able to get admission. The merit list will be provided on the basis of the information provided by the applicant in the application form regarding marks secured by them in the HSC exams. Candidates can check the details about GNM Merit List in the article given below.
West Bengal GNM Merit List 2023: Important Dates
|The choice filling will be Closed||1st week of August 2023|
|Publication of Provisional List||3rd week of August 2023|
|Correction window||3rd week of August 2023|
|Publication of name list and venue of provisional verification||To be Announced|
|Date of verification And Medical Checkup||To be Announced|
|Publication of Final Rank List||To be Announced|
|1st Round Seat allotment will be published on||To be Announced|
|Publication of 2nd Round Matrix||To be Announced|
|Publication of 2nd Round Seat allotment||To be Announced|
|2nd Round Admission Date will be published on||To be Announced|
|Mop up Round Counselling & allotment of Seats||To be Announced|
|mop-up admission Date||To be Announced|
|Reporting by the candidate to the Respective Institutional Authority||To be Announced|
|Commencement of the Course||To be Announced|
Check Here: West Bengal ANM Admission Details
Check Here: West Bengal NEET Counselling
West Bengal GNM Merit List
- The merit list will be available in online mode on the official website of the university.
- The authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academic exam.
- Visit through the official website of the university and check the merit list.
- Candidates will be able to get admission in different universities on the basis of the merit list.
Steps to check GNM Merit List
- Visit the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in to check the Merit List.
- Find the link for West Bengal GNM Merit List.
- Select Rank List download pdf link.
- After finish downloading check your record and Rank.
- The next step will be counseling.
- Prepare certificate verification copies to submit at institute.
Details available in the Verification List
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank
Check Here official details: https://www.wbnc.in/