West Bengal ITI Application Form 2023: West Bengal State Council for Vocation Training (WBSCVT) comes under the Department of Technical Education and Training which conducts the West Bengal ITI exam which is a common entrance exam for admission into the ITI admission program. Applicants can take admission in various ITI colleges located across the WB state, through the competitive entrance test held by West Bengal Council for Vocational training. The examination is conducted for the various E-group and for the M group. In M group trades candidates will get admission based on the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination. Check all the details about West Bengal ITI Application Form 2023 in the below article.
West Bengal ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Application form starting date||2nd week of Mar 2023|
|Application form ends on||4th week of Apr 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||1st week of June 2023|
|Publication of Merit List||To be announced|
|Starting date of choice filling||To be announced|
- For E group– Class Eight passed from a recognized school located in West Bengal.
- For M group– Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board from a school located in West Bengal.
- Students can apply only for one course if he/they will apply for both the courses the application form is rejected by the ITI council of West Bengal.
- Age Criteria: The age criteria for the exam appearance has been decided to apply for admission in various ITIs colleges across the state. Applicant should attain at least 14 years of age as of 01.08.2023, i.e. born before 01.08.2006.
- There is no upper age limit.
- There is some relaxation in age by the state council for special students such as Ex-servicemen and Widows.
WB ITI Important Links
|Information Brochure||Get Here|
|Guideline for Online Application||Get Here|
|New candidate Registration||Register Here|
|Already Registered Candidates||Sign In Here|
West Bengal ITI Application Form 2023
The WBSCVT invites application form in the prescribed form from the applicants. The candidates willing to pursue ITI courses in different trades/courses should apply within the specified time limit. Candidates should purchase an admission brochure from authorized Govt. ITIs/ITCs/Govt. Sponsored IITs/it is under PPP. The Admission brochure will contain West Bengal ITI Application Form.
How to fill West Bengal ITI Application Form 2023
- All the candidates applying for the WBSCVT ITI Application form through CET 2023 can apply through the OMR Application.
- The application form can be collected through the website.
- After filling the application form candidates should submit the application form.
- Candidates should fill the application clearly and in a legible manner.
- After filling the application form candidates must recheck the application form before submission.
- Candidates should ensure that all the important documents before they start filling the application form.
- For boys: Rs. 200/-
- for girls: Rs. 100/-
WB ITI Admission Procedure
Candidates will get a confirmation slip upon completion of the WB ITI Counselling session. They need to report to the respective/ITC/JPs for provisional admission. Candidates need to produce original certificates and testimonials of the qualifying exam. Also, the candidates need to produce self-attested copies, admit cards, merit rank and a copy of seat confirmation sleep at the time of admission.
Documents required at the time of counselling
- WB ITI Admit Card /Score Card
- 10th/SSC Class Original Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- 12th/ HSC Class Mark Sheet and Xerox
- Caste Certificate for Reserved category
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- College Allotment letter
List of Government ITI
West Bengal ITI Application Form 2023: Important Points
- The candidate can also fill the application form online at the official website or offline mode
- Candidate should fill the application form properly according to guidelines specified in the brochure.
- All the candidates must be uploaded your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidate needs to access the official website for submitting the application form online.
- Candidate needs to take the printout of the submitted application form and submit the same at any form selling center.
- After submission, the application form correction facility will not be provided.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG file format.