MPPSC Application Form 2019: Apply Online for MPPSC Recruitment 2019.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service (MPPSC) conducts MPPSC examination every year to recruit for various posts. MPPSC will release the notification for MPPSC Application Form 2019 soon. The application form commencement and exam date are expected to announce with the exam notification of MPPSC Application Form 2019. The Exam consists of three stages which are- (a) Preliminary Examination (b) Mains Examination (c) Interview.
MPSSC 2019 Application Form
- MPSSC Online application link will be updated here
MPPSC 2019: Important Dates
|Publication of official notification||December 2018|
|The last date to submit application forms||January 2019|
|Date of issuing of admit card||Will be updated later|
|Date of examination||Will be updated later|
|Date of results declaration||Will be updated later|
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor level education from a recognized institute or university.
- The applicant needs to have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh for reserved vacancies.
- The age of the applicants must be between21 years to 40 years as on 1st January.
MPPSC Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill MPPSC Application Form 2019 online from the official website or from the direct link provided below as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to must read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form.
Steps to fill MPPSC Application Form 2019
- Visit any of the online portal http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ or http://www.mppscdemo.in/ or http://www.mppsc.com/.
- Find the link for MPPSC Application Form 2019.
- Download the Advertisement and read all the instructions carefully and check if you’re eligible or not.
- Select the desired post and click on apply online.
- Click on Apply Online and the Login page will appear.
- Register with all the required details and keep safe with you the registration number and password.
- Fill the required details and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout with you for further use.
MPPSC Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates of the reserved category will be offered the relaxation in the upper age.
- The candidates of the OBC category will get the age relaxation of up to 3 years.
- The candidates of the SC and ST category will get the age relaxation of 5 years.
- There will be the separate admit cards for both the stages of the MP PCS examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The MPPSC examination department releases the Answer Key Date wise for the General Studies and Science Technology.
- There will be separate results for the preliminary examination and the mains.