Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022: After qualifying Bihar BEd CET, Candidates can get admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Program across various Govt. & Govt. affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state. Candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed program should submit their Bihar B.Ed Application Form as per the scheduled date. Candidates can get detailed information about Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022
B.Ed Online Application process is going to start on 25th April, candidates can apply online till 17th May 2022 without a late fee and till 25th May 2022 with a late fee.
Check Here — बिहार बीएड 2022 Details in Hindi
Bihar B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|Application Form available from||25 April 2022|
|Application Form Submission ends on||17 May 2022|
|Application Submission will late fee||25 May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||23 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Completion of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Admission last date (after Counselling)||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Academic Session||To be Announced|
Bihar B.Ed 2022 Important Links
|Official Website||To be Updated|
|B.Ed Prospectus||Get Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Online Application||Apply Here|
|Counselling Schedule||Get Here|
- Candidates possessing Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institution shall be eligible for the B.Ed Common Entrance Test.
- General candidates should be passed the above qualification with 50%.
- The percentage criteria will be 45% marks for Reserved Category candidates.
Stages to complete Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022
- First Stage: Online Registration
- Second Stage: Filling of Application Form
- Third Stage: Payment of the Application Fee and Print Application Form
Steps to fill Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Candidate Registration for online registration.
- Fill in all the required details and also the Adhar Number.
- Check all the filled details for their correctness and then click on Submit Button.
- The candidate will get a 10digit Registration Number.
- Note down the registration number and take a printout of the registration form.
- After the payment of the application fee, click on the ‘Submit Application Form’.
- To complete the application form, candidates will be required Registration Number, Transaction ID, and DOB.
- Fill in all the required details correctly and click on the Submit button.
- Candidates will be required to upload their Photographs, Thumb Impression, and signatures in the application form.
- Upload the file in JPG format.
- Again check all the filled details for their correctness and then click on Submit Button.
- Take a print of the filled and completed application form.
- Keep the printout with you for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- as necessary application fee.
- The application fee for OBC, PH, and Female Candidates will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Candidates will be Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/debit card or net banking payment gateway.
- The entrance examination will be a total of 120 marks.
- The OMR sheet will be provided in the examination.
- OMR sheet will be electronically examined.
- 15 marks for 15 questions related to general English computation.
- 15 marks for 15 questions in General Hindi
- 25 marks for logical and analytical reactions in 25 question
- 40 marks for 40 questions of General Awareness
- 25 marks for Teaching Learning Environment in 25 questions
- That there is no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer in the examination.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- General English Comprehension: Reading Comprehension, Antonyms/Synonyms., Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Spelling Error, One-word Substitution
- General Knowledge: Question-related to social Issue, General Science, History, Geography, Polity, Five-year plan, Current Affairs, other Miscellaneous question
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Statement and Arguments, Situation Reaction Tests, Cause and Effect, Statement and Courses of Action, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Assumptions, Deriving Conclusion, Assertion and Reason, Punchlines, Analytical Reasoning
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools: Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication, etc., Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects., Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities, etc., Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership, etc., Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment., Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs, etc.
- General Hindi: संधि/समास, मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें, गद्यांश, रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति, व्याकरण, उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय, रस/छन्द/अलंकार, पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2022: Important Points
- The applicants should fill the application forms either offline mode.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.