IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021: National testing agency releases the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form through online mode. The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to the Bachelor of Education. The application form will be available in the 4th week of January 2021. It is a national level entrance test. The entrance test conducts every year in two sessions for the candidate’s admission to the 2-year B.Ed program. Get more details about IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form 2021 in the following article.
IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form: Notifications
- The online application link will be updated here
IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form 2021: Important dates
|The application process starts with||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||4th week of February 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|Entrance Exam||4th week of April 2021|
|Announcement of Result||To be updated|
IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form 2021
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form can be filled and submit through the online mode. They must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates must ensure that the email address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are currently available. If the Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified. Before filling the application, form candidates must be read the information bulletin carefully to ensure your eligibility. The steps to fill the Application Form is provided below:
Steps to fill IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form 2021
- They can apply for online registration and note down the system generated application number.
- Candidates can also visit the official website of NTA.
- Now they can click on the B.Ed Application Form link
- After that candidates register on the website and note down the system generated an application number.
- All the steps can be completed at separate times.
- Now candidates can fill in the online application form.
- After filling, the details they must be upload required documents and photographs.
- Before Submit application place a scanned signature in the space provided.
- They can pay fees through Credit card/Debit card or Net banking methods on the website.
- download the Confirmation page for future reference
- The mode of the application fee will be Online
- The Application fee for IGNOU B.Ed Application Form is Rs. 600/-
- Submit the application fee by Payment Mode: Net banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card
By Net Banking
- Check the balance in the account and keep all credentials ready while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form.
- Through Net, Banking Candidate should log in with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment.
By Debit/Credit card
- Before submitting the application form, candidates need to check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card while logging on to the website.
- Through Debit/Credit Card candidate should enter the information asked for and make the required payment.
Check Here: University Admission Notification
- Candidates must have At least 50% percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity.
- They also have 55% marks in the Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- They must be trained in-service teachers in elementary education. OR
- Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program in direct mode.
- As per the norms of the Government of India, the relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks required will provide to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD candidates.
- Reservation War Widow and for Kashmiri Migrants candidates will be provided as per the University Rules.
- For the purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU Master’s Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted.
- They must be aged above 21 years as on the last day of application form submission
Visit the official website of IGNOU