The Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance exams administers the J&K Common Entrance Test (JKCET), a state-level entrance test (JKBOPEE). Applicants applying for admission to different UG engineering programmes offered at various government and private institutions throughout Jammu & Kashmir will take the test. We have given all of the information that applicants really have to understand about the JKCET 2023 test in this post.
JKCET 2023: Important Dates
The following are the probable test schedules for the JKCET Exam:
|Notification Release||February 2023 (4th week)|
|Application Form Commencement||March 2023 (3rd week)|
|Applications Last Date||May 2023 (4th week)|
|Admit Card||June 2023 (1st week)|
|Exam Date||June 2023(2nd week)|
|Answer Key||June 2023 (2nd week)|
|Result Declaration||June 2023 (4th week)|
|Counselling Starting||July 2023 (2nd week)|
JKCET 2023 Application Form
The following are all of the information, as well as some important directions, for the JKCET Registration Form 2023:
- The Registration Form will be available online starting in the fourth week of February 2023.
- Students can check their qualifications prior to submitting for the test since only those who are eligible will be given an application form.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with accurate information; any changes to the information may result in the application being rejected.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, as there will be no room for errors.
- Applicant must submit their registration forms well before deadlines, as no applications will be accepted beyond that date.
- The registration form must be submitted by the third week of March 2023.
- It is recommended that applicants retain a copy of their completed registration form and payment receipt for reference purposes.
JKCET 2023 Application Fees
- The application cost for JKCET 2023 would be Rs. 1200/-.
- There is a way for the payment to be online.
- Applicants may submit their application fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking payment method.
View the full list of requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for admission:
- Citizenship: Applicants should be Indian citizens to apply.
- Age Requirement: To be considered for admission, candidates must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2023.
- Eligibility Requirements: Candidates must have completed 10+2 intermediate schooling or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Marks: To be eligible for the examination, applicants must have received at least 50% of the marks (45% for reserved category students).
- Subjects: In the qualifying test, candidates must take Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be taking their 12th or equivalent test in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
The full test format for the Test is as follows:
- Examination Format: The test will be done in an offline (pen and paper) mode.
- Time limit: Candidates will be given a total of 3 hours to complete the question paper.
- Questions: There will be multiple-choice questions on the question paper (MCQs).
- Marking: Each accurate answer and will get one mark.
- Every incorrect answer deducts 0. 25 marks.
The following is the full JKCET 2023 question paper pattern:
JKCET 2023 Syllabus
The curriculum for the JKCET 2023 Test would be determined by the course’s academic requirements. The test will include a variety of subjects from the 11th and 12th-grade Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) curricula. The relevant information column for the JKCET 2023 provides applicants with a full test schedule.
Hereunder are some useful ideas and techniques for improved test preparation:
- Go through the whole curriculum as well as the test format, and then study appropriately.
- Create a study regimen and stick to it religiously.
- Take part in the practice exam.
- Work through past years’ problems and example papers.
- Take quick notes and update them as needed.
- Study the test specialist books that are relevant to the exam.
JKCET 2023: Answer Key
The university will provide the answer key a few days after the test is completed. The answer key for each applicant will be released in pdf format by the authority. Applicants are invited to view their answer key online only starting in the second week of June 2023.
The correct answers to all of the questions on the entrance test will be included in the answer key. Candidates may also anticipate their outcome before it is announced.
JKCET 2023 Result
The authority will prepare the result based on the final answer key. The results for each test participant will be released separately over the internet by the authority. from the fourth week of June 2023, applicants will be able to verify their results.
The JKCET result 2023 is available on the authority’s website. Candidates must first check in to the authority’s website before obtaining their results. Applicants should maintain their admit cards secure until the admissions process is completed.
JKCET 2023 Counselling
The authorities will conduct online counselling sessions for each applicant who has been shortlisted. Applicants will be able to enroll in the counselling process starting in the second week of July 2023.
The counselling process will be carried out in many rounds, determined by the availability of places after every round. Applicants will be chosen for admission based on their position on the merit list. At the time of seat allocation, the highest rank bearer in the merit list would be given priority.
For the document verification rounds, candidates must additionally provide the following documents:
- 10th grade mark sheet and certificate
- 12th grade mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- JKCET admit card
- JKCET result
- Photo ID evidence