Allahabad University Application Form 2022: Allahabad University offers UG, PG, diploma & research programs in the field of Arts, Commerce, Law & Science. This university organizes numerous exams such as UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test), PGAT (Post-graduate admission test), LAT (Law admission test), etc. The university schedules its own entrance exam known as Allahabad University Entrance Examinations to offer admission to eligible applicants in various courses. The applicants who are interested in these examinations can check the important details related to the examination throughout this article below.
Allahabad University Application Form 2022: Important Links
- Check Here: Allahabad University B.Ed Admission
Allahabad University 2022 Important Dates
|Online application form Registration and submission||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date of submission||2nd week of May 2022|
|Admit Cards||3rd week of May 2022|
|Entrance Exams on||Last week of May to June 2022|
|Declaration of final result||3rd week of June 2022|
|B.Sc Counselling||July 2022|
|B.Com counselling||June to July 2022|
|BA Counselling||July 2022|
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date of the form filling||2nd week of May 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||PGAT- I: 1st week of June 2022
PGAT- II: June 2022
|PGAT- I||2nd week of June 2022|
|PGAT- II||List V: June 2022|
Allahabad University Application Form 2022
Allahabad University Application Form will be available online from the 3rd week of April 2022 at the official website of the university. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website. The applicants are advised to keep the photocopy of their application forms, acknowledgment slip & fee payment challan for future reference. The applicants not need to send the applications by post.
The entrance exam-wise application fee is given below in the table:
|UGAT, PGAT I||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|PGAT II||Rs. 1600||Rs. 800|
- Candidates can make payments offline (Challan of any HDFC bank).
- Candidates can also make payment through online (credit card/debit card/internet banking) mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website and click on the “Admission 2022” link.
- Now, select the program you want to apply to and read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button provided in the menu bar.
- Fill in your basic details required for the registration and then click on the “Login” button.
- An application number and password will be sent by the authority for future login.
- Login with the “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Fill in your personal, academic, and all the required details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned images of the signature and photograph in JPEG/JPG format.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm X 4.5cm.
- Now proceed to make payment by selecting one of the modes (online and offline).
- After paying the application fee click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for further process.
- UGAT: Passed 12th class examination in any stream from the recognized board. Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- PGAT: Passed a graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- LAT (Law Courses): Passed graduation degree in any stream from the recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks for SC/ST category).
Allahabad University Application Form 2022: Important Points
- You have to upload a scanned passport size photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Keep the copy of the Application Form with you for future reference.
- The application form will be released only through online mode.
- The editing or modification facility is not provided by the authority.
- You have to apply separately for each course.
- The university will release a separate application form for every course.