MAH M.Ed CET 2023: Maharashtra M.Ed. Common Entrance Test is organized by the Maharashtra State CET Cell for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course in the institute of Maharashtra state for the next academic year. Maharashtra State CET Cell publishes the notification for entry to a Master’s in Education M.Ed. Course. This exam will be held to provide admissions to the applicant of Maharashtra in the full-time 2-year Regular M.Ed Course. By registering online at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org Interested applicants will be able to apply for MAH M.Ed CET 2023.
MAH M.Ed CET 2023: Important Dates
|Start the Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET
|The close date for submitting the online application
|Applicants get the Admit Card on
|Exam Date (Online)
|The result will be declared
|To be declared later on
|The Date of Commencement of CAP Process for A.Y.
|To be declared later on
- For MAH-M.Ed. CET Only Indian nationals can apply.
- For MAH-M.Ed. CET applicant has a Bachelor’s Degree from NCTE approved B.Ed. College in any of the courses: B.Ed., D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc B.Ed. with a UG degree.
- For the general category candidates, they have at least 50% marks in each
- The candidate who belongs to the reserved category such as SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1, NT-2, NT-3, OBC, and SBC at least 45% marks.
- Those aspirants who appear in the final year exam of any B.Ed course from NCTE-approved B.Ed College can also apply for the entrance exam.
MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Important Links
|MAH M.Ed CET-2023 Online Registration
MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
Maharashtra M.Ed CET application form will be available online only. From the official website of the board, i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in and www.mahacet.org Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. As per the schedule, the official authority provides Stepwise instructions to fill out the application form. In order to fill out the online Application Form, students must visit the DHE’s official website. Now, click on the “apply online” option available on the webpage. To complete the registration applicants first register themselves by clicking on the link “Click here for New Registration”. They also use some required personal as well as educational details. After that applicant gets the registration Number and Password generated by the system and appeared on the system screen. For future needs, the candidate notes the registration number and password. Before the final submission applicant is advised to fill in all the details very carefully and verify the details.
|Open /Unreserved Category
- Type of questions: Objective Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Language: English and Marathi
- of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Marking scheme: +1 for each correct answer
- Negative marking: No provision of negative marking
|Number of questions
|Educational Philosophy and Educational Sociology
|Educational Evaluation and Statistics
|Educational Administration and Management
|Information and Communication Technology
and Research Methodology
MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Counselling
To partake in the counseling round applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form in the counseling round. In the given time, the period applicant has the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round. After finishing, the counselling process candidates need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.