Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023: The admission process of the Assam B.Sc Nursing course is managed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Assam. The government of Assam will be responsible to provides admission into the Assam B.Sc Nursing course. B.Sc. Nursing is properly known as a Bachelor of Science in Nursing that deals with health-related issues. It is a 4 years course. The aim of the Assam B.Sc Nursing course is to take care of the health of individuals. To know about Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Application Form, Application Fee, Counseling, etc, the applicant must visit this post.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|Start the submission of the Application form||Updating Soon|
|Release the Merit List||Updating Soon|
- After successful achievement of the 10+2, level of education in the science stream from a familiar educational board with a total score of 50% candidates can apply for this course.
- To get admission to this course some institutes even need science subjects.
Assam B.Sc Nursing 2023: Application Form
To download the application form and prospectus from the website, the applicant has to open the official website of the university. Candidates need to begin filling up the application form as soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus. While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details. On the authorized website of the university, they get the quantified size and format for scanned images of photographs and signatures. Appropriately and properly with correct information candidates are ordered to fill out the application form. When the form is complete, the applicants can take a printout of the application.
- On the official website of the university, the official authorities for the applicants will discuss the application fee.
- To get information about the application fee applicants visits the official website of the university.
- After paying, the application fee Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
- Ist Year: Anatomy and Physiology for Basic B.Sc., Nursing Foundation for Basic B.Sc., Nutrition and Biochemistry for Basic B.Sc., Psychology for Basic B.Sc.
- 2nd Year: Communication and Educational Technology For Basic B.Sc., Community Health Nursing-1, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Sociology for Basic B.Sc.
- 3rd Year: Child Health Nursing for Basic B.Sc., Medical-Surgical Nursing-2, Mental Health Nursing
- 4th Year: Community Health Nursing-2, Management of Nursing Services & education, Midwifery and obstetrical Nursing, Nursery Research and Statistics