Registration Form will be available online only beginning in the first week of April 2023. The National Testing Agency conducts the Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test (UPCET), previously UPSEE, a state-level entrance test (NTA). Applicants applying for admission to different UG and PG programs in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields will take the test. Students should be aware that there will be no entrance test (UPCET) for engineering admission. Only JEE Main results would be used to determine engineering admittance. Applicants who pass this test will be accepted into a variety of government and private institutions throughout the state. We have given all of the information that applicants need to know about UPCET 2023 in this post.
UPCET 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Commencement||January 2023 (4th week)|
|Last Date Application Form||March 2023 (4th week)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||April 2023 (1st week)|
|Correction Beginning||March 2023 (4th week)|
|Admit Card Release||April 2023 (3rd week)|
|Exam Date(Offline)||April 2023 (4th week)|
|Exam Date (Online)||May 2023 (1st week)|
|Result Declaration||June 2023 (1st week)|
UPCET 2023 Application Form
The following are all of the information, as well as some important directions, for the UPSEE Registration Form 2023:
- The UPCET Registration Form will be available online starting in the first week of April 2023.
- Prior to registering for the test, applicants must check their eligibility, since only those who are eligible will be admitted.
- Applicants must properly complete out the application form. The authorities, on the other hand, will offer a rectification option for the registration form.
- Candidates must complete the application form with the identical information that appears on their tenth-grade report card. Any changes to the information may result in the application form being rejected.
- The uploading of Registration Forms will be restricted till the first week of April 2023. After that deadline, no applicants will be able to submit their applications.
- For reference purposes, applicants must keep a print of their application form as well as their fee receipt.
Only online submissions are accepted for the application fee. For application fee payment, candidates may utilize Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Payment gateway.
The following is the amount charged for each candidate:
|General/OBC – Male||Rs.1300/-|
|Female – ST/SC/ PwD Category||Rs.650/-|
UPSEE Application Form Correction
Between both the 4th week of March and the 1st week of April 2023, an online correction option for errors in the UPCET 2023 registration form will be available. Only successfully enrolled applicants will be allowed to make changes on the NTA’s official website between the deadlines. No modifications will be allowed after the deadline has passed. Please note that the correction function is only available for a few fields. As a result, applicants are urged to be particularly cautious while filling out the application form.
Before filling out the UPSEE application form, please double-check your eligibility:
- Applicants participating in UPSEE 2023 will not be judged on their age.
- Applicants having parents who are UP residents or who have completed their qualifying exam at a UP-based institution are eligible to apply. Such applicants are eligible for a reservation.
- Applicants who don’t even meet the above criteria may still register for UPSEE 2023, but they will not be eligible for a reservation.
- For B.Tech/ B.Des/ B.Arch/ B.Pharma/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated)/ MCA (Integrated), applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ ST students) in their class 12th from a proper board.
- MBA/ MCA, applicants must have received a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) in aggregate in their undergraduate degree. MCA requires a pass in mathematics at the 10+2 or graduate level.
- For lateral admission into B.Tech/ B.Pharma, a diploma in a relevant area with a minimum of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ ST applicants) is needed.
- MCA (lateral entrance), candidates must have a BCA or B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST).
The following is the fundamental UPCET test format for 2023:
- Exam method: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Exam period: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam format: Hindi and English
- Scoring system: Each right answer will get 4 marks, with no negative marking.
UPCET 2023: Syllabus
The curriculum will vary depending on the paper the applicant is applying for. The curriculum for UG degree programs will include subjects from the 10+2 level, while the syllabus for PG degree programs will include topics covered at the graduate level. www.mmmut.ac.in, www.aktu.ac.in, and www.hbtu.ac.in have the official curriculum.
The following are some helpful hints that students may use to improve their performance on the UPCET 2023 exam:
- It’s important to set a proper time. Make a schedule for test preparation and stick to it.
- For all of your study materials, please use genuine sources. You don’t have to like every book you see other people reading.
- While studying, make a list of the essential subjects. These brief comments can aid you in your revision.
- Examine past years’ question papers to gain a better understanding of the test format.
- Stay healthy by keeping a safe distance from all distractions.
UPCET 2023 Result
- The results will be available on the official website, and candidates will be able to access them by entering their roll number.
- On the premise of the admission exam scores, a merit list of eligible applicants will be created.
- Applicants whose names are listed on the merit list will be invited to a counseling session.