Lodha World School Admission 2024: The Lodha Group established the very first Lodha World School premises in Thane and quickly expanded to open a second institution in Palava. The Lodha Group sees the institution’s development with several branches in the town as part of its ongoing goal of offering back to the community by developing these young brains to influence the future of our country. All of the schools will work together to achieve our targeted educational results.
Every kid coming out of the institution would be:
- A self-assured individual who has a great understanding of right and wrong, is flexible and adaptive, understands himself, makes sound judgments, thinks analytically and critically, and connects well.
- A self-directed student who takes charge of his education investigates, observes, and endures in his search for knowledge.
- A motivated member who can work well in groups, shows action, takes measured chances, is creative and strives for perfection.
- A caring global citizen with a high cultural awareness who is well-informed and actively participates in improving the lives of those around him.
The Lodha Group decided to enter the education sector with the sole purpose of providing modern-age schooling to the country’s young and molding those into “Leaders of Tomorrow.”
Eligibility for Admission to Lodha World School
Age Criteria for Nursery, LKG, and UKG Admission are as follows:
- For Nursery Admission Children Born between 1|10|2019 to 30|9|2020 can apply.
- For Junior KG Admission Children Born between 1|10|2018 to 30|9|2019 can apply.
- Senior KG Admission Children Born between 1|10|2017 to 30|9|2018 can apply.
- 5th through 8th grade: Entrance Exams in English, Hindi, and Mathematics must be cleared, and prior grades must be upgraded from previous schools.
Acceptance to Junior Kindergarten through fourth grade is contingent on availability.
Lodha World School Admission Procedure
The admission form, Student Health Form, and Undertaking form are all included in the application. Otherwise, your application will be denied if you do not fill out all three forms. The following are the additional related papers that are required:
- Original and Xerox copy of Birth Certificate, attested copy (In English) If a translated copy in another language is required, it must be certified.
- Photograph of Children.
- Attested a copy of proof of residency.
- An attested copy of the caste certificate, if applicable.
- Xerox copy of the child’s Aadhar Card, if one has been issued.
- Xerox copy of a qualified pathologist’s blood type test.
- A copy of the previous grade sheet (one year prior for pre-primary and last three years for the main school).
- Original and one Xerox copy of the school leaving certificate (applicable from grade 1 onwards).
Lodha World School Admission 2024 Dates- Tentative
|Application opening date||3rd week of November 2022|
|Application closing date||1st week of December 2022|
|Date of interaction and finalization of Nursery admission||2nd week of December 2022|
|Examination date (5th to 8th )||2nd week of December 2022|
|Result declaration date||2nd week of December 2022|
Subjects and Syllabus at Lodha World School
|CISCE (I – X)||English|
|Any Indian Language as Second Language|
|Modern Foreign Language
|History, Civics, and Geography|
|Biology, Physics, and Chemistry|
Average Fee Structure
|Standard||Average Annual fee|
|Nursery to Senior KG||Rs. 52,000/-|
|Standard I – X||Rs. 54,000/-|
- For new students, an entrance fee of Rs. 20,000 must be paid on the day of admission.
- Calendar, id cards, daily paper, use of computer lab & internet access, use of school laboratories, library, language lab, experiential learning (Standard I onward), sporting events & advancement events are all included in the aforementioned price structure.
- Uniforms, books, cafeteria, transportation charges, external examinations, materials in training such as art & craft, etc., domestic & international entertainment outings, outfits for activities are not included in the above price structure.
Co-Curriculum Activities and Other facilities
Activities for Early year kids – Early literacy abilities such as alphabet knowledge, phonemic awareness, pattern knowledge, and understanding all promote subsequent reading success. At Lodha World School, children’s language abilities are strengthened via participatory storybook readings, puzzles, and other activities that help them recognize the alphabet. They provide a range of exercises, reader books, and interactive activities to assist students with decoding and recoding CVC words as well as learning a choice of English vocabulary. They read words, phrases, and basic texts using a range of methods. Children can easily be able to create words and phrases spontaneously using their pronunciation and alphabet understanding. Children will go through the phases of writing development at various speeds. Teachers seek to empower students as they go through the phases by providing them with many chances to read and write. They also learn about writing methods such as word space, spelling, and formatting.
- The school conveys moral principles, bravery, unity, forgiveness, and love via dramatization and role play. We assist youngsters in thinking about and retelling the tale. They are often asked to put a conclusion to the narrative, which forces them to reflect and structure it.
- It is undeniable that students learn more about a topic on a site visit than they do from texts. Hands-on involvement and the real retentive understanding that comes with it are unrivaled. Sensual sensitivity and a passion for the environment are developed via nature walks and field excursions.
- Education in Lodha World School aims at learning facts about history, geography, and environmental education which are studied firsthand from direct sources as far as possible. The distribution of the curriculum is not isolated into branches of knowledge but follows an inter-disciplinary approach and thus presents each subject in a synthesized fashion.
- Students are prepared for observation in the external environment and given specific techniques, experiments, and other creative activities. A continuous and comprehensive evaluation is done for all standards along with project work that supplements the theoretical acquisition of knowledge.
- The school also promotes sports and activities like balancing, leaping, obstacle races, and others to build Mental Toughness and teamwork.
Official Website: https://www.lodhaworldschool.com/