St. Paul’s School Admission 2024: For the most part, St. Paul’s is an Indian boarding school for boys. St. Paul’s School, Darjeeling, was founded in 1823. Under the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, the school implements a curriculum that includes courses from 1 through 12. There are no girls at this all-boys institution, which enrolls pupils in all courses except for those in grades 10 and 12. In order to provide its pupils with standard education, the institution has put together a mix of modern architecture, excellent facilities, and well-trained personnel.
In both the generations Public School history and the Vedic Asian culture, the goal of a successful institution has been a healthy mind in a healthy person. Another very essential advantages a guy may have are stress relief and an all-around artistic, quality, and cognitive education throughout school days. For centuries, Darjeeling has been known as the one-of-a-kind hill station where both excellent health and high education are given at St. Paul’s School, not only in India as well as in other Asian nations and the Western. The hill of Jalapahar was selected as the location. St. Paul’s School became the globe’s highest public school when it opened at a height of almost 7500 feet over water level. One of the primary motivations for relocating St. Paul’s to Darjeeling in the nineteenth century was for health concerns. The Himalayan atmosphere is beneficial to the boys’ health now, as it was before. The exciting atmosphere and inspirational prominence of the Himalayas create an excellent educational environment.
St. Paul’s School Admission Procedure
Candidates who have completed their prior class test will be eligible for admittance to a certain class level. Contact the school’s administration will provide you with more specific details on the qualifying requirements for St. Paul’s School Admission 2024.
- The application form for enrollment may be obtained on the school’s website and delivered to the school’s administrative office.
- Among the information requested on the application form are the student’s name, date of birth (including religion), residence (including father’s name), information about prior schools including information about the grade in which enrollment is desired, and other pertinent information.
- Also included in the registration form should be a picture of the candidate in a passport-sized format.
- The school’s administration should receive a properly completed application form, as well as an authenticated duplicate of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- The candidates will be informed about the remainder of the admissions process after submitting their application form.
- Entry exams or personal interviews, as the case may be, are typically conducted in August and sometimes in December.
- Applicants who pass the entrance examination or interview will be called to the document authentication step. Official acceptance will be given only once all required papers have been verified.
Average Fee Structure for St. Paul’s School Admission 2024
Before applying for Admission 2024 have a look at the Fee Structure of St. Paul’s School. The fee for Computer Applications will be Rs.5,000/- per year for students in grades IX and X, while Computer Science will be paid to students in classes XI and XII who are enrolled in Computer Applications or Computer Science. Senior School students would be charged Rs.1,000/- each year in ‘Internet costs,’ according to the school’s policy.
- Chemicals: Rs.3,000/- per year for students in grades XI and XII who are enrolled in ‘Science’.
- For individuals taking ‘Art’ as a Subject in S.W., a fee of Rs.1,000/- would be levied for the materials.
|Nationality of Student
|Annual Fee Structure
Co-Curriculum Activities and other Facilities
The St. Paul’s School provides a number of amenities. Hobbies of all sorts are encouraged to keep spare time from becoming a burden or a bore; healthy leisure-hour habits are instilled as a result of these activities. The following are only a few of the numerous amenities offered at St. Paul’s School:
- Classes in which students are taught in a technologically advanced way
- Laboratory for computer science
- Research facility for scientific research
- Play area
- A canteen that serves food.
- Multi-purpose room (MPH).
- Cricket and athletics grounds, as well as two additional playing fields and courts for tennis, badminton, basketball, volleyball, squash, and Eton fives are all available on the sports grounds.
- Room for multimedia presentations
- There is a dining room.
- Accommodations for students in dorms.
- Activities and clubs for all ages
- A separate Church
- A communal space is a place where everyone can get together.
- A medical facility with a hospital
It is possible to join two National Cadet Corps units at St. Paul’s, which are housed in the Senior Block. Work on the property, initiative testing, hiking, rifle shooting, and basic navigation, camp craft, first aid, shooting, directional training, mountain rescue, animal care, plant research, and drill are some of the activities included in these programs.
In addition to a variety of recreational clubs and socially beneficial effective working programs that help people cultivate physical, creative, and technical abilities, there are a number of communities that gather on a regular basis to discuss a variety of topics. Master oversees the operation of all of them, which are all managed by the lads. Painting and craftsmanship, Calligraphy, cinematography, wood and lathe work, nanotechnology, Fabric designing, cookery, model railroading, and other hobbies are fostered at the Senior Wing, among other things. Concerts are held at various times during the year by each of the four Houses in the Senior Wing, and the School’s Dramatic Society performs a theatre every October which brings self-confidence in the lives of the boys.