BITSAT 2023 registration form would be made available online from the fourth week of February 2023. The BITSAT Entrance Test is held annually by BITS Pilani. For applicants applying to programs in the different areas of B. Pharm., B.E., and M.Sc., the entrance procedure will be performed. If you have passed the test, you will enroll in the programs that are offered at one of Goa, Pilani, and Hyderabad’s institutions. With this post, we have given an in-depth explanation of everything a BITSAT 2023 applicant should know.
BITSAT 2023 Important Dates
The anticipated examination schedules are shown below:
|Registration Process Commencement||4th week of February 2023|
|Submission Last Date||4th week of May 2023|
|Commencement of Correction Window||4th week of May 2023|
|Allotment of Centres||1st week of June 2023|
|Slot Booking Process||1st week of June 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admission Process||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit List/Waiting List Release||4th week of July 2023|
BITSAT 2023 Application form
The following are all of the information, as well as some essential guidelines, for the BITSAT Registration Form 2023:
- You will be able to find the registration form online.
- Applicants should thoroughly fill out the registration form, as the authorities will also offer the opportunity for rectification.
- Construction on the correctional facility will begin in the final week of May 2023.
- Applicants should fill out the registration form with the exact information that appears on their mark sheet; any changes to the information will result in the application form being rejected.
- Applicants should submit the registration form by the final week of May 2023; beyond that period, no applicants will be permitted to submit the registration form.
- Applicants must print a copy of their completed application form as well as their fee receipt for reference purposes.
The cost for the Registration Form may only be paid online. For the application fee transaction, applicants may utilize a Credit or Debit Card, and a Net Banking Payment gateway.
The following is the amount charged for the BITSAT 2023 Registration Form:
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting for Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
Below are the full eligibility requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for the BITSAT 2023 exam:
- Eligibility: Applicants should have completed their 12th-grade exam in the 10+2 pattern in 2022 or be scheduled to take the exam in 2023 from a recognized board.
- Subject: Students must pass the qualifying test with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) to be qualified for the B. Pharm. PCM applicants, on the other hand, may apply to pharmacy schools.
- Subjects for Other: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) must be included in the qualifying test.
- Marks: In the qualifying test, applicants should have received at least 75 percent overall and 60 percent in the PCB/PCM subject.
- Eligibility: Applicants should have received the highest possible score in the State or Central board exams.
- Appearing: Applicants who will be taking the final exam in 2023 are able to qualify for direct admission.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted using a computer-based online format.
- The number of questions: There will be a total of 150 questions on the question paper.
- Question Type: The test will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Examination medium: The examination will be conducted entirely in English.
- Sections: The question paper will be split into four sections.
- Time Limit: Candidates will be given a total of 3 hours to complete the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will get three marks, while each incorrect response will deduct one mark.
The question paper format for each part would be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Section|
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The BISAT 2023 test will cover a wide range of subjects from the NCRT curriculum for the 11th and 12th academic years. Chemistry, Physics, English Proficiency, Mathematics/Biology, and Numerical Reasoning disciplines will be covered in the BITSAT curriculum. The full curriculum may be found on the test conducting authority’s site.
BITSAT 2023 Slot Booking
After a few days of registration, the test organizing body will control the slot booking procedure. The online slot booking procedure will be accessible from the 1st to the 2nd week of June 2023.
Applicants will be able to choose their preferred date and Time within the specified timeframes during the BITSAT slot booking procedure. After the slot booking procedure begins, we will provide a link to our article with the slot booking URL.
BITSAT 2023 Cut-Off
The cut-off will be the minimum score established by the authorities for each applicant who takes the test online. To be considered for the next round of admissions, applicants must score higher than the required cut-off scores.
The administration will publish different cut-off marks for each program and school through the internet. The following are the BITSAT cut-off points from prior years:
|Programs||Pilani Campus||Goa Campus||Hyderabad Campus|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||323||293||290|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||261||246||240|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||333||306||300|
|B.E. Computer Science||372||347||336|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||320||314|