BRAUSS Admission 2023: This is the first university of social sciences in the nation, and it is called the Dr. B R Ambedkar University of Social Sciences (BRAUSS). The University has been a distinctive framework of convergence of social sciences contexts around the world with research and innovation enhancement for socio-economic growth and academic achievement of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s philosophy is at the heart of the University’s mission, which incorporates expanding socio-economic advancement and academic success among marginalized categories for their betterment and equality, as well as the combination of emerging innovations and recent components in social sciences with his philosophy for the reduction and elimination of social injustices, social disparities, and inequality, and the formation of a progressive society.
Dr. B R Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Application Form will be released soon for UG/PG courses at the university. Applicants who want to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs may submit their applications either online. Check here the details for BRAUSS Admission 2023.
BRAUSS Admission 2023 Application Process
The following steps will guide you through the application procedure. Applicants are required to complete the application form completely and accurately. It is necessary that you input the right information. Only those who are eligible may submit an application. Anyone who is not qualified to enroll in the relevant courses will have their candidatures withdrawn. Applicants may complete out the application form by following the instructions provided. Take a look at the examples below:
Online Application Form
- Go to the official website, which is brauss.in, for further information.
- The website launches a window that offers a mechanism for two types of student registration and login for new students and existing students.
- For the registration procedure, applicants are needed to provide basic information such as their name, cellphone number, email address, and so on.
- The second section is named ‘Address Detail.’ It contains the address information. Then, to go to the next section, enter your contact and permanent address information, and then tap on the box labeled “Save & Next.”
- The third option is named ‘Academic Detail’ and it is located at the bottom of the screen. Make sure to fill in all of the required fields with accurate information before clicking on the ‘Save & Next’ button to go on to the next tab.
- The fourth section is named ‘Upload Documents’ and it allows you to upload documents. To add documents to the database select the ‘Choose File’ option from the toolbar. Ensure certain that you choose the correct documents based on the headings provided. (Headings will be: upload a picture, sign with a signature, etc.)
- To upload the papers, tap on the ‘Save & Next’ button located underneath the document. They may be seen once they have been successfully submitted by selecting the ‘View Attached Certificates’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Pay attention to the fifth option, which is labeled ‘Payment Info.’ Based on your preference, you may prefer either the ‘online’ or the ‘offline’ method of payment, and then tap on the ‘Save & Next’ button with your mouse.
- The last tab is named ‘Preview’ and it is the last one. It displays an overview of the automatic Application form that has been filled up with the values that have been input. The ‘Preview’ section includes two buttons labeled ‘Print’ and ‘Make a Payment.’ Both of these buttons are clickable.
- Take a hard copy of the properly completed application form and store it somewhere secure for future reference, if necessary.
- You must pay Rs. 500/- application fee (including Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Category) through Credit Card, Debit Card, and/or Net Banking.
Offline Application Form
- Go to the official website of the institution “BRAUSS.”
- Select ‘Admission’ and then ‘Offline application form’ from the drop-down menu.
- Get a photocopied form by downloading and printing it.
- The application form must be filled out completely and accurately.
- Send the application form together with a demand note for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST Category candidates) drawn in favor of the Registrar, BRAUSS, and paid at Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, District Indore, along with the application form.
To pursue any Bachelors’s degree from the institution, applicants will be needed to have completed Class 12 or an equalent study in any stream from a recognized board.
Direct admission will be granted based on the results of the merit list. This list is compiled after taking into account the results of the qualifying exams, in order to get admitted to the Master Program.
Admission to other programs will be granted based on the results of an entrance examination administered by the university. To be eligible for admission, applicants must participate in the entrance test and achieve success in it.
Departments at the University
- SOATP- School of Dr. Ambedkar Thought & Philosophy
- SOSS- School of Social Sciences
- SOMS- School of Management Sciences
- SODS- School of Defence Studies
- SOAS- School of Agriculture Sciences
- SOE- School of Education
- SOGS- School of Gender Studies
- SOLSJ- School of Law and Social Justices
- SIS- School of Information Science
- SOHL- School of Humanities & Languages
- SOY- School of Yoga
BRAUSS Admission 2023 Average Fee Structure
|Courses/Programs||Specializations||Annual Fee Structure|
|Masters||Horticulture, Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Business Administration, English, Commerce. Science, Humanities, Geography, Hindi, Sociology, Psychology, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Pali, Chemistry, Computer Science, Cardiovascular Technology, Electronics, Computer Science, Neurophysiology.||Rs. 45,500/-|
|Bachelors||Public Administration, Horticulture, Food Science And Nutrition, Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Business Administration, English, Commerce. Science, Humanities, Geography, Hindi, Sociology, Psychology, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Pali, Chemistry, Computer Science, Cardiovascular Technology, Electronics, Computer Science, Neurophysiology, Mass Communication.||Rs. 44,000/-|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science, Library And Information Science, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Education, Education And Home Science, Agricultural Science, Horticulture, Economics, History And Archaeology, Environmental Studies, Geography.||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Diploma Courses||Library And Information Science, Information Technology, Yoga And Cultural Arts, Yoga Education, Textile And Fashion Designing, Interior. Decoration, Graphic Designing, Assistant Programming, Organic Farming,||Rs. 5000/-|