Cluster University of Jammu Admission 2024: Candidates who want to be considered for admissions to UG, PG, and Integrated programs at the Cluster University of Jammu may do so by visiting the university’s official website. Before choosing whether or not to enroll in a specific course, double-check the eligibility requirements. The dates of essential events are provided so that applicants may attend without missing a beat. Please double-check the following dates, which are provided below.
Cluster University of Jammu Admission 2024 Schedule
|The application form will be available||To be announced|
|last date to apply||To be announced|
To enroll for Cluster University of Jammu 2024, applicants must be aware of the following Important Dates:
- The application process for CLU JET is initiated online. The application form must be submitted before the deadlines specified in the official announcement. Payment of the required charge should be completed only via the internet.
- Applicants must adhere to the test schedule and submit their application forms by the deadline specified in the schedule.
Cluster University of Jammu 2024 Admission Process
Fill out the User Registration Form on the application form with all of the necessary information.
- By clicking on the Confirm button, you may authorize the application registration.
- Immediately after logging in, the “Application Locker” will be shown on the main page.
- After then, choose the Cluster University of Jammu from the list of colleges on the left-hand side.
- Completely choose your application form and link it to the Apply button on the right.
- Ensure care you fill out the form completely for each area, including all of the required information.
- Fill for all information before returning to the Application Locker to make payment for any outstanding application forms that have been submitted.
- As a courtesy, applicants are encouraged to print out their Online Application Form and have it on hand for future contact with the Cluster University of Jammu.
- Fees and Charges
- Applicants must pay a fee for the Cluster University Entrance Test (CLU JET-2024), which is Rs.750/- for general candidates and Rs.650/- for SC, ST, and PH candidates (Leh & Kargil)
- The applicant who wishes to be accepted for self-financing slots must pay an extra Rs.300/- in supplementary to the required entry fee to be accepted.
- Confirm out the complete eligibility criteria for CLU JET 2024 to ensure that you meet all of the requirements to be able to submit. Applicants’ applications will be approved if they meet all of the CLU JET 2024 eligibility requirements as specified by the authorities.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Two-Year Postgraduate Programs
M.A. in English (Master of Arts)
If you are applying for admission to the program, the first priority will be given to applicants who have qualified or appeared in B.A. (Hons) English, and the second preference will be given to applicants who have passed or appeared in the qualifying exam with English Literature as the main, elective or additional subject, whether the exam passed was in the arts stream, the science stream, or the commerce stream.
Subject to the seat availability remaining open, an applicant who has passed or participated in the qualifying test but has not taken English Literature as a subject may be regarded if the applicant has obtained a minimum of 60 percent in the qualifying exam.
M.A. in Musical Instruments (Vocal & Instrumental)
The applicant for admission to the program must have completed or appeared in the last year of a bachelor’s degree program in the stream of music before being considered. Only female applicants are permitted to apply for this program.
M.Sc. Food Science & Technology
If you are applying for admission to the program, you must have passed or appeared in the final year of your bachelor’s degree exam with Food Science & Quality Control as an optional subject / Bachelor’s degree in Home Science/degree Bachelor’s in Medical stream, or you must have cleared or appeared in your final year of bachelor’s degree exam with Food Science & Quality Control as an optional subject.
If you are applying for admission to the program, you will need to have cleared or appeared in the final year of your B.Sc. exam with Geology as one of your optional courses. The applicant for admission to the M.Sc./M.A. Mathematics program must have succeeded or appeared in the final year of the Bachelor Degree Exam, with mathematics as one of the elective courses, in order to be considered for admission.
M.Sc. Textile & Apparel Science
Applicants applying for admission to the program must have completed a B.Sc. in Home Science before being considered. Candidates who have Home Science as one of their subjects in their Bachelor’s degree are also accepted.
The applicant who has passed in the final year of B.Com. and B.Com. (Hons.) as per the 10+2+3 pattern will be eligible to apply for admission to the program. 10 percent of the total number of seats will be available to applicants who have cleared or appeared in B.A./ B.Sc./ B.B.A./ B.C.A./ any other recognized Bachelor’s Degree with not less than 60 percent marks will also be eligible to apply for admission to the program
The applicant for admission to the M.Ed. program must have cleared the B.Ed. program with a minimum of 50 percent marks or must have appeared in the final B.Ed. exam in order to be considered.
Courses Offered at Cluster University of Jammu
|UG and PG Programmes/Course||Specialization|
|2 -year PG Programs||Commerce|
|3-year UG (General) Programmes||B.A.|
|3-year Specialized UG Programmes||English|
|5-year Integrated M.A. /M.Com. /M.Sc. Programs||Chemistry|