Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022: The entrance test for Jharkhand Polytechnic is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board or JCECEB for providing admission into many engineering as well as non-engineering Polytechnic courses. For the interested applicant, this examination is organized once a year. JCECEB manages the Jharkhand Polytechnic state-level exam for choosing the right candidates for the right post. To get the selection into the various Government and Private colleges of the Jharkhand State applicants have to qualify for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance test. Through the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam, the applicant can take admission to several courses proffered at the immense colleges and institutions situated in Jharkhand. Applicants read this post to get the information about the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022.
9th May 2022: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been started on 9th May 2022. Interested candidates can apply till 23rd May 2022. Check all the details given below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022: Important Dates
|Registration will start
|09 May 2022
|The end date to apply
|23 May 2022
|Admit card will release
|15 June 2022
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam
|19 June 2022
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
|Start the Counseling process
|To be Announced
- Passed the 10th or 12th Level from any recognized Board also have secured a minimum 35% Marks in the 10th
- Those Appearing Students who have been given the exam of the qualifying exam and waiting for the result can also apply.
- Indian candidates can apply for this test.
- To be eligible for the Entrance Test student must have a Domicile of Jharkhand state and have Local or permanent residents.
- To apply for the entrance test student must be a minimum of 17 to 20 years as of 1 July 2022 & no upper age limit.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Through this post, we provide the details of the Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria. Before applying for this test candidate know the complete details of the Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria. To know about the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility applicant visit the official web portal. On the official website, all the details of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form will be available. Students can also check How to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form. Through the online mode, the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form will be released. To register with the Valid Email ID and the Mobile Number Students have open the official website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Important Links
- In the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam, 150 questions will be asked.
- In the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam multiple choice type of questions.
- Hindi and English Language will use.
- The applicant has 150 minutes to solve the entire paper.
- Every correct response candidate gets the one For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|No of questions
After the result declaration, the counselling process will begin just. For counseling, qualified candidates can download the call letter. For qualified applicants call letter is meant on the official web portal.
Documents s required during counseling
- Call letter for counseling
- Must carry mark sheet of 10th class & Admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Category Certificate if needed
- Passport size photos
- along with mark sheet of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit card