DBT JRF 2022: DBT Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India conducts DBT JRF Examination. The exam provides a fellowship for pursuing research in Biotechnology. Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL), New Delhi implements the program. It is a company promoted by DBT. Candidates are selected through the “Biotechnology Eligibility Test” (BET) every year. An online test will be conducted in multiple cities. Two categories of merit lists will be prepared based on performance on BET. Candidates can apply for DBT JRF 2022 as per the given directions in this article.
10th March 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the conduct of GAT-B/BET-2022 for the award of DBT – Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology (BET). The last date to apply online is 31st March 2022.
DBT JRF 2022: Important Dates- Announced
|Starting of Online Application Form for GAT-B/BET-2022||11 March 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application form||31 March 2022|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee (through Credit
Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes
up to (11:50 pm)
|31 March 2022
up to (11:50 P.M)
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only||To be Announced|
|Exam date GAT-B/BET-2022||23 April 2022|
|Display of question paper and answer key||To be Announced|
|Challenge of answer key end date||To be Announced|
|Declaration of the Exam Result||To be Announced|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
GAT-B/BET-2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Information Brochure||Check Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||Check Here|
|GAT-B/BET-2022 Registration||Register Here|
- Applicants who belong to the EWS category can upload their certificates by logging in to the application portal.
- Passed M.Sc/M.tech/M.V.Sc Degree or B.E/B. Tech in Biotechnology from a recognized university is required.
- The qualification should be passed with at least 60% marks for General.
- Reserved category candidates will get a relaxation of 5%.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying degree are eligible to appear in the test, under the Result Awaited (RA) category.
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The reserved category will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates with PH will get 3 years of relaxation.
DBT JRF 2022: Application Form
The candidates have to submit the application form only through online mode. Applicants are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility criteria before applying for DBT JRF 2022. Candidates should fill in their personal & academic information carefully. The candidates have to use this user ID and password to complete the application process. Upload all the relevant documents through scanned copies only. Make payment for the application form through an online mode of payment that is net banking, credit card, and debit card to complete the application form. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future use.
DBT JRF BET 2022 Important Details
|Exam Name||DBT JRF BET 2022|
|Exam Date||To be updated|
|Application Fees||GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250|
|Official Notification||To be released|
|Online Application||To be active|
- The exam will be a Computer-Based Test.
- the duration of the exam will be 180 mins.
- 3 marks will be awarded for every right answer.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
|Sections||No. of Question||Compulsory Questions||Marks|
|Section A: General Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, General Aptitude, Analytical, Quantitative Ability, General Biotechnology, etc.||50||50||3*50=150|
|Section B: Specific Areas of Biotechnology.||150||50||3*50=150|
|Ph.D. Admission Notification 2022||University Admission 2022|
- Initially, the fellowship will be for 3 years extendable to 2 more years based on performance.
- The performance of JRF will be assessed at the end of the 2nd year and will be upgraded to SRF.
For the Junior Fellowship Programme, the applicants will be selected in two categories, and the fellowship of specified equivalence will be awarded.
- 1st category: Top 275 candidates
- 2nd category: Top 100 Candidates
|Fellowship Amount for JRF||Rs. 25,000 + HRA|
|Fellowship Amount for SRF||Rs. 28,000 + HRA|
|Research Contingency||Rs. 30,000|
6 thoughts on “DBT JRF 2022 Application Form (OUT) Exam Date, Eligibility- Apply Online”
Can students passed from botany applied for DBT-jrf OR biotechnology entrance test.plz reply through email plz plz
Microbiology students can apply DBT Jrf??
Microbiology m.sc student can apply for DBT exam?? Plz tell me through email
When the dbt jrf application foam come?
When the dbt jrf application foam come?
when will DBT jrf 2020 forms will get released?