UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
For admission to B.Ed. Courses in various Govt. /Aided/Self-Financed Colleges and Universities in the State of Uttar Pradesh, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has authorized Lucknow University to release the notification for UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019. Admission will be based on the rank achieved in UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam. Candidates can get detailed information about UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Deendyal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti Urdu-Arbi-Farasi University, Lucknow
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu Siddharthnagar
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Mahatma Ghandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University, Baliya
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019
- UP B.Ed JEE Online application link will be updated here.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Important Dates
|The application form will be available from||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date of the registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of application Fees||2nd week of March 2019|
|Closing date of online application form submission||2nd week of March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd week of April 2019|
|The announcement of result||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of counseling||from 1st week of June 2019|
|New academic session will start from||1st week of July 2018|
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019 Application Form Details
The online application form will be issued from the website. Candidate can obtain UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019 either directly from the university or else can download the form online through the official website i.e. www.upbed.nic.in. Fill the necessary details in the application form very carefully and accurately. The incorrectly filled details will lead to cancellation of your application. At last, send the application form to the official address given below.
Steps to fill UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website www.upbed.nic.in to fill UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019.
- Search for a link for online registration and click on it.
- Enter all the required details.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- Click on submit button, once done with all the formalities of the application form.
- You will get a registration number and password for successful submission.
- You can note the registration number and password for further reference.
- The candidates have to take a hard copy of the application form and send it to the following address:
State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination (Session 2019-20),
Zoology Department, Lucknow University,
- The application fee shall be paid after the candidate has registered for the examination.
- The application fee for the General candidates: Rs. 1500
- The application fee for ST/SC and OBC candidates: Rs. 750
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking
- Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill the application form for UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019.
- The paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
|Sections||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||General Knowledge||50||100|| |
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
|A||General aptitude test||50||100|| |
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have obtained 55% aggregate in Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have graduated in B.Tech/B.E should have minimum 55% aggregate in mathematics, science.
- Candidates applying on the basis of Post Graduation must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate.
- 02% of Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% of Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card on an A4 size sheet.
- Candidate must carry two copies of the admit card, one will be handover to the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The counseling procedure will be held in 6 stages.
- Candidate should have a hard copy of result at the time of counseling.
- Candidates will be allotted the college of their choice if they fulfill the criteria.