UP B.Ed Application Form 2022: For admission to B.Ed. Courses in various Govt. /Aided/Self-Financed Colleges and Universities in the State of Uttar Pradesh. the Government of Uttar Pradesh conducts a Joint entrance exam. UP B.Ed Application Form will be available soon. Admission will be based on the rank achieved in UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam. Candidates can get detailed information about UP B.Ed Application Form 2022 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
यूपी बीएड प्रवेश परीक्षा 2020 हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक केरे
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement
||15 April 2022|
|B.Ed. Registration Start on||18 April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fees||15 May 2022|
|Last date to submit of Application with late fees||16 to 20 May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||25 June 2022|
|UP B.Ed Exam Date||06 July 2022|
|Announcement of result||To be Updated|
|Date of counseling||To be Updated|
|The academic session will start from||To be Updated|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have obtained 55% aggregate Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have graduated in B.Tech/B.E should have a minimum of 55% aggregate in mathematics, and science.
- Candidates applying on the basis of Post Graduation must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- 02% of Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% of Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% of OBC Candidates
UP B.Ed Important Details
|UP B.Ed Online Registration||Register Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Steps to fill UP B.Ed Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website to fill the UP B.Ed Application Form 2022.
- Search for a link for online registration and click on it.
- Enter all the required details.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- Click on the submit button, once done with all the formalities of the application form.
- You will get a registration number and password for successful submission.
- You can note the registration number and password for further reference.
- The candidates have to take a hard copy of the application form and send it to the following address:
State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination (Session 2022-20),
Zoology Department, Lucknow University,
- The application fee shall be paid after the candidate has registered for the examination.
- The application fee for the General candidates: Rs. 1500
- The application fee for ST/SC and OBC candidates: Rs. 750
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking
- Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill the application form for UP B.Ed Application Form 2022.
- The paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
|Sections||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
|A||General aptitude test||50||100||
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
UP B.Ed 2022 Counselling
UP B.Ed Counselling for the colleges will be based on the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. Counselling schedule shall start after the result declaration. Candidates have to fill the preferences of the colleges before the counselling schedule. Candidates will be allotted the college of their choice if they fulfill the criteria.
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Deendyal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti Urdu-Arbi-Farasi University, Lucknow
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu Siddharthnagar
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Jan Nayak Chandrashekhar University, Baliya
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
UP B.Ed Application Form 2022: Important Points
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card on an A4 size sheet.
- The candidate must carry two copies of the admit card, one will be handover to the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The counseling procedure will be held in 6 stages.
- The candidate should have a hard copy of the result at the time of counseling.
- Candidates will be allotted the college of their choice if they fulfill the criteria.