To provide seats in the participating colleges for the Bed program, UP B.Ed Counselling will be conducted. Counselling will be held in multiple stages. The rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination will be used to allot seats. Candidates have to fill the preferences of the colleges to participate in Counselling. They will be allotted the college of their choice if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. A list of participating colleges in the admission process is given in the next section. Candidates can get more details about UP B.Ed Counselling in the following article.
College participating in UP B.Ed Counselling
- The University of Lucknow B.Ed. College
- CCS University Meerut B.Ed. College
- Bundelkhand University B.Ed. College
- CSJM University, Kanpur B.Ed. College
- RML Awadh University B.Ed. College
- Gautam Buddha University B.Ed. College
- DDU, Gorakhpur University B.Ed. College
- Allahabad State University B.Ed. College
- VBS, Poorvanchal University B.Ed. College
- Siddharth University Kapilvastu B.Ed. College
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth B.Ed. College
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University B.Ed. College
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University B.Ed. College
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Agra University B.Ed. College
- J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly B.Ed. College
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University B.Ed. College
UP B.Ed Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Counselling call letter available from||To be announced|
|Counselling registration starts from||To be announced|
|last date for registration for counselling||To be announced|
|College Type||Number of Colleges||Seat Intake|
- Candidates should have the original mark sheet of qualifying examination whenever/wherever he/she is reporting for the Counselling.
- The provisional mark sheets of the qualifying examination will be valid if it is duly verified with the stamp by the respective Registrar/Principal of the college.
- Candidates can appear in the next Counselling if the candidate is unable to report to the Counselling center on the scheduled date.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college with their original documents for verification.
- The qualifying candidates of the exam will receive the Counselling call letters.
- The candidates can download the Call Letter from the official website.
- The letter will contain the details about the Counselling venue, time, date, etc.
- Candidates should bring it along with the other required documents on the day of the Counselling.
Steps to Download Call Letter
- Visit the official website and click on the relevant link.
- Choose the Counselling link and enter Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Displayed Text.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and save the displayed call letter.
Steps to Participate in UP B.Ed Counselling 2023
- Document Verification
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Document Verification: Candidates will be called for the document verification round.
- The candidates will have to remit Rs. 500 as the registration fee and Rs. 5000 as the fee amount for the admission.
- The amount will be adjusted against the admission fee.
- If the seat is not allocated, this amount will be refunded to the candidates.
- Candidates will submit the choices for the courses and colleges.
- The conducting body will allocate the seat, on the basis of rank and choices of the candidates.
- The candidates will have to pay the seat acceptance fee to accept the seat.
The Counselling process is done in the following city: Agra, Aligarh, Azamgarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ballia, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi
- S. College, Block A, and B, Aligarh.
- Tilakdhari P. G. College, Husainabad, Jaunpur.
- Shibli National P.G. College, Pahadpur, Azamgarh.
- P.Higher Education Institute, Jhalwa, Allahabad.
- Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut.
- Bannayak Chandrashekhar University, Basantpur, Ballia.
- I.M.T College of Education, ‘O’ Pocket Ganga Nagar Meerut.
- H.N.Singh P.G. College, 235P/8M, Karaila Bagh, Allahabad.
- Institute of Education, Bundelkhand University Campus, Jhansi.
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical & Social Sciences, Sultanpur.
- I.E.T.–3/Language Lab/Computer Centre., Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Campus, Kanpur.
- Sunder Deep College of Management & Technology, N H 24, Dasana Ghaziabad.
- B.S. College of Technology & Management, Shantipuram, Phaphamau, Allahabad.
- Faculty of Law/Education/Social Science (Counselling Centre-1/2/3), Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi.
- Vidya Institute of Creative Teaching, Vidya Knowledge Park, Baghpat Road, Meerut.
- Goel Institute of Technology & Management, Faizabad Road, Near Indira Canal, Lucknow.
- Raja Shri Krishna Dutt Degree College, 3 Rizvi Khan, Near Atala Masjid, Sadar, Jaunpur.
- SR Institute of Management & Technology, NH-24, Sitapur Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow.
- Khandelwal College of Management Science & Technology, Kalapur–Pilibhit Bypass, Bareilly.
- Ram Manohar Lohia University, Prabandh Bhawan, IET Campus, Naka Bypass Road, Faizabad.
- Deptt. Of Mathematics & Statistics, and Samvad Bhawan, Amrita Kala Vithika, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
- Future Institute of Engineering And Technology, 18 Milestone Bareilly-Lucknow Highway, NH-24 Bareilly.
- Lucknow Public College of Professional Studies, Vinamra Khand, Gomti Nagar, Opp. Kathauta Lake, Lucknow.
- Of Mathematics, Institute of Basic Science, Khandri Campus, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra.
- Computer Sc. & Information Technology Department, Mahatama Joytiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- University Computer Center and Institute of Basic Science, Khandari Campus, Dr. B. R. Ambedker University, Agra.