CG PET 2023: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) organizes CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test). It is a state-level entrance exam to provide admission in engineering, dairy technology, and agriculture engineering courses. CG PET Application form will be available in the 3rd week of March 2023. Get more details about CG PET 2023 in the following article.
CG PET 2023: Important Dates
|The application form starts from||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to apply and pay the fee||1st week of April 2023|
|Admit card will be available||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|of model answer key||4th week of May 2023|
|Declaration of the result along with the final answer key||4th week of May 2023|
|Counseling will start from||2nd week of June 2023|
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian.
- Domicile: Candidates must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Appearing Candidates: For Engineering, final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam from the Chhattisgarh board or any other recognized board.
- The total number of Minimum Marks: The candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST /OBC/PH.
- Important Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and 1 of the technical vocational subject.
For Agriculture & Engineering
- Age limit: The minimum age to apply is 16 years (completed).
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 12th class from CG or the equivalent board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English.
For Dairy Technology
- Applicant Age: The applying candidate should complete the 17 years of age as of 31 December of 2023.
- Qualifying Exam: All the candidates should qualify for the 12th class from the Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board.
- Minimum Marks: Fr qualification Candidate must obtain 50% marks in PCM and English together (40% for reserved categories).
- Subjects: The necessary subjects in the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
CG PET 2023: Application form
Before the due date, mentioned on the website candidates have to fill and submit the CG PET Application Form. Through the online mode, candidates can get the online application form to fill the application form. Before the last date, candidates have to fill and submit the application fee. Before submitting the application form, candidates have to upload the photograph, thumb impression, and signature in JPEG format. Once the application form has, the candidates cannot change details. Candidates will get their registration ID number for the exam after the successful submission of the application form.
Through online mode, the bank application fees can be paid or can transfer from. According to the candidate’s category, wise candidates have to pay formality application fees.
|For SC/ST/PH categories||Rs.200/|
- Shift: in two shifts exam will conduct, one in the morning and the second in the afternoon.
- Duration: For the complete exam, 180 minutes were provided.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of Question: In the Question paper, a multiple-choice question will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: one mark will be given, for every correct answer.
|Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
Sarguja (Ambikapur), Koriya (Baikunthpur), Bilaspur, Dantewada, Dhamtari, Durg Bastar (Jagdalpur), Janjgir Champa, Jashpur Nagar, Kank
CG PET 2023 Counselling
After the announcement of the result, that counseling started from the month of June/July 2023. The selection of candidates will be based on the candidate’s results. For the verification process, they have to carry all original required documents, and Candidates who are invited for counseling have to be present at the date and time of counseling. The authority will not send a counseling call letter to any candidates and candidates are inviting for counseling after the exam. Candidates will be given the opportunity to select the course/college as per their choices at the counter.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official portal of CG PET