CG PAT 2023: CG PAT is a state level, entrance test conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination board. Through the exam, candidates can get admission into B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture degree courses, offered by Indira Gandhi Agriculture University (IGAU). Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is the official conducting authority to organize and manage the entrance exam. Candidates can visit the official website to fill the application form of CG PAT. Check more details about CG PAT 2023 in the following article.
CG PAT 2023: Important dates
|Releasing the Online application form||4th week of March 2023|
|Online application form last date||3rd week of April 2023|
|Announcement of the of admit card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key & result||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of July 2023|
Nationality and Residential Criteria
- For the entrance exam, only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be a resident of India and they have state domicile of Chhattisgarh to apply for the entrance exam.
- At the time of admission, the lower age limit of the applicants should be 16 years.
- Criteria for Age limit for candidates belonging to General category is 25 years and candidates must be less than 28 years of age belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC) and Persons with Disability (PwD) Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), categories, along with female candidates.
- Candidates must be medically fit for the exam.
- Candidates who have passed 12th class eligible for the entrance exam and those candidates who are currently pursuing 12th or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board within India.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as compulsory subjects in 12th class.
- For general category candidates will have secure at least 50% marks.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PwD and female candidates will have to secure a minimum of 45% marks in 12th or equivalent examination.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
CG PAT 2023 Application form
Candidates need to register themselves on the official website by entering some necessary details in it after visiting the official website of the university. Other than the online mode, Official authorities will not accept any other mode for the application process. Submit and complete the registration process or the details are successfully entering on the official website. After completion of the registration process, applicants will receive login credentials from the mail on the registered email Id from the official authorities. Enter the necessary details in it as needed at the time of filling the application form and upload some necessary documents. Pay the application fee and take a printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
CG PAT 2023 Application fee
- In offline mode: candidates can pay the fee by SBI challan.
- In online mode: candidates can pay by the net banking, debit card.
- The total duration of the exam for 2 hours.
- This exam consists of 200 MCQ.
- In this exam, there are three sections in the question paper, depending upon the group selected by the candidate.
- Questions ask from PCM and PCB respectively For Mathematics and Biology Groups.
- While 80 questions will be asked from Mathematics/Biology.
- The candidate will have to answer 60 questions each from Physics and Chemistry.
- Questions will be asked from – Elements of Science Mathematics Useful for Agriculture, Crop Production and Horticulture and Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming for Agriculture group.
- The exam is only be conducted in offline mode and it conducts in both English and Hindi language.
CG PAT 2023 Counselling
- All successful candidates have to register for the counselling at the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
- Enter all the details asked for in the form.
- Select preferred courses and colleges and the requisite counselling fee. Note that the counselling fee will not be refundable in case of non-admission.
- Counselling will be conducted, depending upon the availability of seats.
- There can be in 1-3 rounds of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- CG PAT 2019 Counseling Letter
- CG PAT Entrance Admit Card and Entrance Result
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
- Mathematics: Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus. Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Programming
- Biology: Structural Organization of Cell, Enzymes and Growth Hormones, Tissue and Tissue System, Development of Biology and Genetics, Taxonomic Evolution, Origin of Life, Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction (Symptoms and Control) Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, The Animal Kingdom
- Physics: Dimensional Analysis, Kinematics, Solid & Liquid State, Waves and Oscillations, Work, Power, and Energy.
- Chemistry: Nuclear Chemistry, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Chemical Bonding, Structure of Atom, Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry.
- Elements of Science Mathematics Useful for Agriculture: Agricultural Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Botany & Zoology
- Crop Production and Horticulture: Tillage, Horticulture, Rural Finance, Cropping Scheme, Fruit Cultivation, Vegetable Gardening, Production of Crops, Elementary Surveying, Ornamental Gardening, Weed and Weed Control, Manures and Fertilizer, Soil and Soil Fertility, Irrigation Land Drainage, Agriculture and Crop Production, Fruit and Vegetable Preservation, Agriculture Business Planning and Management
- Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming: Live Stock, Dairy Farming, Milk Products, Milk Production, Poultry Farming, Dairy Appliances, Feed and Feeding, Judging of Cattle, Breeding of Cattle, Diseases of Poultry, Composition of Milk, Improved Cattle Breeds, Common Diseases of Cattle, Physical Properties of Milk, Care and Management of Cattle, Housing and Ration for Poultry Birds
Important Books to prepare for CG PAT 2023
- Chhattisgarh PAT Entrance Exam 2017 (Pre-Agriculture Test) by Arihant Experts
- Tribal Farmers of Surguja, Chhattishgarh by Rahul Tiwari and Dr. P.K. Jaiswal
- Chhattisgarh PAT (Pre-Agriculture Test) Parvesh Pariksha (Hindi) by Arihant Experts
- Ichthyofauna in Water Resources of District Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh by Kumar Parvej and Damle Dushyant Kumar
- Identification of Suitable Rice Based Cropping System for Chhattisgarh by Choudhary Divedi Prasad and Urkurkar J S
Official Website: http://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/