CG PAT Counselling 2023: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will conduct the CG PAT Counselling. Admissions to B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) programs will be provided through counselling procedures. After the successful completion of CG PAT, the counselling procedure will be started. The candidates who appeared in the exam need to check the marks scored. The aspirants qualified for the exam can only attend the counselling. For more information about CG PAT Counselling 2023, candidates may read the article given below.
CG PAT Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration for the counselling starts from||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to fill the choice of colleges||3rd week of June 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result download date||4th Week of June 2023|
|Last date to report at the Institute||4th Week of June 2023|
|2nd Round Counselling starts from||1st Week of July 2023|
|Allotment letter for the 2nd round||2nd Week of July 2023|
|Reporting and confirm the seat||3rd Week of July 2023|
|3rd Round Counselling starts from||3rd Week of July 2023|
|Allotment Letter & Reporting||4th Week of July 2023|
Process of Counselling
- Online registration
- Web Options
- Seat allotment
- Document Verification
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
CG PAT Counselling 2023
- To apply for the counselling, candidates can click on the link of registration from the official website.
- Fill all the asked details such as Name, Roll Number, Registration no, mobile and Email Id.
- You will get the login id and password and log into the account.
- Fill the choice of colleges that are available on the web page.
- Select the maximum number of colleges.
- Confirm the preference and click on the freeze link.
- The Applicant will get the seat allotment letter on the desired date.
- Download the allotment letter (as given in the steps below) and report at the institute.
- Give the confirmation of the seat to the allocated institute via letter.
- Candidates can also cancel the seat if not interested to get the seat in the allotted college then you.
Steps to download the allotment letter
- Visit the CG Vyapam Website.
- Log into the account by entering the registration details and clicking on submit option.
- The allotment letter will appear on the screen.
- Download or save the allotment letter.
- Take a hard copy for future usage.
Documents required during Counselling
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Birth Certificate (If any)
- CG PAT Admit Card & Score Card
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- SSC/10th & 12th Class Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Community Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Caste Certificate)