Assam CEE 2023: Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) conducts the Assam CEE (Assam Combined Entrance Test) at the State Level for the eligible applicant for provides admission into various government colleges and institutes of the Assam State. Assam CEE the State Level Entrance Test. Through this exam, the admission will be offered in various Engineering Courses. For taking admission into various government and self-financed colleges and institutes of the Assam State applicant must obtain the qualifying marks. Students must read this post to get the information related to the Assam CEE 2023.
Assam CEE 2023: Important Dates
|Start the online exam form submission:||April 2023|
|The end date of online application submission:||April 2023|
|The end date for availing the receipt of the exam fee:||April 2023|
|issuing Admit Card:||May 2023|
|the written exam will organize||May 2023|
|Declaration of the result||June 2023|
- From the Assam, Higher Sec Education Council applicant must have passed class XII.
- The applicant can pass board with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English from any of the equivalent.
- General category applicant needs to have achieved at least 50% marks and candidates have 45% for SC and ST category.
- For Apply Assam CEE those applicants who have completed a minimum 17 years can apply and the maximum age limit is 21.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Assam CEE 2023 Application Form
Aspirants get the application form of the Assam CEE 2023 by the official website of the university i.e. astu.ac.in. Students have the academic, personal, and contact details While filling the application form. When the documents will be verified then all the details should be authentic, as documents will be verified later. When they enter, the details in the form then candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. Candidate only use the .jpeg or .jpg. Format to upload the scanned images. Uploaded photograph size should be between 20 kb to 35 kb and uploaded signature size should be between 15 kb to 30 kb. The candidates need to pay the application fee after submitting the application form. The applicant may applicant need to pay the application fee to take the printout of the submitted application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650/- for all the candidates
- Applicant pays the fee with the help of online mode using a credit card, debit card or net banking & us the offline through bank challan.
- Assam CEE entrance exam will organize by Offline (OMR Sheet Based Exam)
- Applicant completes the exam within the 3 hours duration.
- Total of 120 Questions will ask in the Assam CEE entrance exam.
- In the Assam CEE entrance exam Applicant, have Objective type multiple choice questions
- English and Assamese use in the entrance exam.
- Applicant receives 4 marks for a correct answer
- One mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Assam CEE 2023 Counseling
The concerned authorities will invite the candidates to take part in the counselling process after the declaration of the Assam CEE 2023 result. The applicant check the official portal to know the details regarding the counselling process. To get their choice of courses and colleges applicants must join the counselling process. For verification, purpose candidates have to carry their documents at the time of counselling.
Document s required during counseling
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card
- Birth Certificate / Birth Proof
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Resident Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Assam CEE 2023 Result
- 12th Mark Sheet
1 thought on “Assam CEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern”
THANKS FOR INFORMATION