CG PET 2024: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) releases a notification for the interested applicants for Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET). Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test organizes for admission into different disciplines of Engineering such as Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, etc. to get admission into the B.E/B. Tech course applicants can apply for the CG PET examination. The exam is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur on an annual basis. Before filling the form of Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test Candidate make sure that they fit the eligibility requirements set by the authority for the courses they want to get admission in. on the performance of a candidate in the CG PET 2024 Examination, the admission will strictly depend. Students should go through the article for complete information on the exam.
CG PET 2024: Important Dates
|The application form will release||3rd week of March 2024|
|The close date submit the application and pay the fee||2nd week of April 2024|
|Open the Application Correction window||3rd week of March 2024|
|Admit card||4th week of April 2024|
|Release the dare Exam||1st week of May 2024|
|Candidate get the Answer key||4th week of May 2024|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2024|
|Start the Counselling process||2nd week of June 2024|
- Only Indian students can apply for this test.
- Have resident of Chhattisgarh and should hold the domicile of the state.
For Agricultural Engineering
Pass 12th class exam equivalent with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC/PH) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and 1 other vocational subject from Chhattisgarh Board or its equivalent Board or University. At the time of admission, He/she must be above 16 years of age.
For Dairy Technology
Pass 12th class exam equivalent with 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC/PH) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and 1 other vocational subject from Chhattisgarh Board or its equivalent Board or University. At the time of admission, He/she must be above 17 years of age.
Qualify 12th class from a recognized board with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Physics, Mathematics and Biology/ Technical or Vocational subjects and have secured minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) and an individual pass in these subjects is also necessary.
For B.E (Biotechnology)
cleared class 12th with Mathematics and Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject from a recognized board and have obtained a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category candidates of Chhattisgarh). The candidates must also pass individually in the mentioned subjects.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
CG PET 2024 Application Form
The candidate uses the online mode to obtain the application form for the CG PET. The first candidate checks the official portal of CG Vyapam and registers himself or herself for the exam. during the registration process, candidates will receive a unique registration ID in the Email ID and Phone number registered after successful registration. For login into the portal, the same details will be used. The candidate does not have a correction facility after the form is submitted successfully then they fill the form very carefully. Use the details like Category, Height, Weight, Parent’s name, Applicant’s DOB, Residential Address, Class 10th roll number, Bank account No., etc to fill the application form.
|General candidates||Rs. 200|
- Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test will be objective & it organizes in offline mode.
- Three hours will be provided to the students.
- 150 questions will be asked in the Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test.
- There is no negative marking for the CG PET exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Syllabus of CG PET 2024
- Mathematics: Coordinate geometry of 2D and 3D, Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector algebra, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Statistics, and Differential equations.
- Physics: Light, Magnetism, Oscillations and Waves, Semiconductor, EMI and AC, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Heat and Thermodynamics, Gravitation, Rotational motion and moment of inertia, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, etc.
- Chemistry: Chemistry of Hydrocarbon, Coordination compound, Chemistry in Daily life, Biomolecules, Transition metals, Chemical periodicity, Surface chemistry, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, Nuclear chemistry, Solid-state, Solutions, etc.