GBPUAT Admission 2022: For admissions in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) releases an official notification every year. On the basis of an entrance exam known as GBPUAT, admissions will be provided to these courses. The entrance exam is the gateway to admission in various UG and PG courses. On the basis of GATE score and B.Tech merit, admission to M.Tech programs will be done. Candidates can fill out the application form from the official website. The entrance examination is speculated to be held in the month of June 2022. All the important information about GBPUAT Admission 2022 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result, etc are given in the article below.
GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Application process has been started, Interested candidates, can apply till 31st May 2022.
GBPUAT Admission 2022 Dates
|Online filing of the application form
|Last date to apply for UG, PG, MCA & Ph.D
||31 May 2022
|The last date to apply for M.Tech and Sponsored candidates for Masters‟, M.Tech. and Ph.D.
||31 May 2022
|Date of Editing/ Correction of Application Form
||01 to 07 June 2022
|Issue of Admit Card
||15 July 2022
Entrance Exam Dates
|Entrance Test for PG & Ph.D. program
||30 July 2022
|Entrance Test for UG & MCA program
||31 July 2022
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List
||15 August 2022
GBPUAT Admission 2022 Important Links
For Undergraduate Programmes
- For B.Sc. Agriculture.: Passed Intermediate in Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science /B.Sc. (Food Technology).: Passed Intermediate with Science, Mathematics or Biology.
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H. Candidates should have cleared his/her Intermediate with Science including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English or equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks Requirement: For General Category:- Required a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST)).
For B.Tech Programme
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/ Biology.
For Master’s Programmes
- For Agricultural Economics -B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home Sc./Agril. Marketing.
- For Agriculture Engineering (Farm Machinery & Power Engg.): Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Clothing & Textiles – B.Sc. Home Science/Home Economics/Family & Community Sciences with Intermediate Science.
- For Plant Physiology – B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Zoology, Botany and Chemistry/ Horticulture/ Microbiology with Chemistry/B.Sc. Forestry.
For Ph.D. Programmes
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics – M.Sc.Ag. Agril. Economics/Rural Banking & Agril. Eco. or M.Sc. Dairy Economics/Livestock Economics/ Forest Economics.
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg. from a recognized University/Institute and Masters’ degree in the field of Electrical Engg. from a recognized University/ Institute.
- PhD Human Nutrition – M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition/Food Science & Tech./ Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition.
- PhD Biochemistry – M.Sc. Ag./M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology & Biotech./Chemistry/Agril. Chemicals /Foods & Nutrition/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology.
GBPUAT Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates will be required to fill the form online with all the correct information. The application form of GBPUAT Admission 2022 is available online on the official website as www.gbpuat.ac.in. The candidates will be required to download the duly filled application form. Candidates will be required to send their application forms with documents mentioned by the university. Send the application form to the official address provided on the official website to apply for GBPUAT Admission 2022. Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn. The fee shall not be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in the future.
- The application fee for General and OBC is Rs. 1200/-
- The application fee for ST/SC/PH is Rs. 600/-
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for UG and Masters Programmes.
- The cutoff marks will be decided after the declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates that appeared in the Entrance Examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission for Ph.D. programs in the entrance examination shall be 50%.
For Ph.D. Programs
- Research Methodology (quantitative statistical methods, basic computer applications, research ethics and data interpretation) test (50%)
- Subject matter test (50%).
- The question paper shall consist of objective-type questions with 4 multiple choices.
For Masters programs and MCA program
- Aptitude Test and Subject Matter Test.
- The examination shall start with Aptitude Test and after 45 minutes the question booklet of Aptitude Test shall be taken back and question booklet for group-wise Subject Matter Test paper will be distributed as per the option of the candidates (based on their qualifying examination) and major-wise.
For all Undergraduate Programmes
- There shall be one common Entrance Examination objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- It shall be of three hours duration.
- The exam shall consist of one question paper carrying 600 marks.
- The bilingual question paper in English and Hindi will be supplied.
- Candidates will have to choose their exam center while filling up the form.
- The University reserves the right to assign the candidate to any of the exam centers mentioned.
- The place once assigned to a candidate will not be changed.
- Exam centers can be changed at the discretion of the University.
GBPUAT Admission Counseling
- The merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in).
- As per the merit list, the qualified candidates shall be called for counselling.
- The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled-up.
- No separate letter will be sent to the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates.
7 thoughts on “GBPUAT Admission 2022-23 (Started) Application Form, Pantnagar University Exam Date”
What is the syllabus for agricultural statistics for masters??
what is the criteria for applying in pantnagar university …….
How can we get admission in pantnagar university…… What is the syallbus and age for bsc agriculture course……
Sir admission process bataiye msc ag me
Pls upload marks of PhD entrance exam 2019…
Govind Ballabh pant agriculture University ka registration form for b.sc.agri 2020 ka website nahi khul rahi
How to fill entrance form please tell