GBPUAT Counselling 2023: Candidates who have successfully qualified for the GBPUAT exam can take part in GBPUAT Counselling. A merit list will be released by the official conducting body according to which the candidates will be called for counselling. There would be a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. A merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). GBPUAT counselling will continue till the last seat in each program is occupied. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website as bo separate letter will be sent to the candidates.
GBPUAT Counselling 2023 Updates
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Counselling procedure will be started from the 2nd or 3rd week of July 2023. After the official notification, we will update the schedule on this page.
GBPUAT Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Counselling starts from||2nd/3rd week of July 2023|
|Date of Registration||to be announced|
The Merit List will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). As per the merit list, the qualified candidates shall be called for counselling. The GBPUAT Counselling will continue till the last seat in each program is filled up. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates.
Check here: University Admission
- The number of candidates eligible for counselling is far more than the available seats.
- Candidates will be allocated seats strictly based on the order of merit the candidate has scored.
- The University shall not bear any responsibility if a seat is not available by the time your turn comes.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programmes will be called in II counselling only (based on OGPA/percentage of marks of B.Tech).
- Such candidates must submit their final year mark sheet before the last date failing which their application will not be considered.
- The candidates will have to report to the counselling place as per the schedule is given in the counselling letter.
Documents required during GBPUAT Counselling
- High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet with Self Attested photocopies.
- Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet with Self Attested photocopies.
- Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications Self Attested photocopies.
- Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority after 20 Nov. 2001.
- Character and Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate.
- Original copy of Category Certificate issued after 20 Nov. 2001.
- The OBC Certificate issued after 31.03.2023 must be submitted (only for OBC candidates).
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended.
- The Migration/Transfer Certificate to be submitted within three months of admission.
- An affidavit duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian for non-participation in ragging on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10.00 duly notarized.
- Medical fitness certificate.