B.Ed Entrance Exams 2022: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is an undergraduate degree required to make a career in the Teaching Profession. To get admission in the B.Ed program, the candidate has to appear for an entrance exam which is conducted at University, state, and National levels. Once the B.Ed entrance exam is cleared then the candidate can pursue the course either regular or in distance learning mode. Therefore, the candidates who are preparing to appear in the B.Ed entrance exam in 2022 will find this article helpful. You will find information related to B.Ed 2022 official notification, Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, etc. as you read further.
B.ED Entrance Exam 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||B.Ed. Entrance exams 2022|
|Full form||Bachelor of Education|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline both|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline both|
Eligibility Required B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
- Only the candidates having a bachelor’s degree like B.A., B.Sc., B.E, or B.Tech from a recognized University can apply for the B.Ed entrance exam 2022.
- Also, the candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation.
- However, for some universities, the minimum mark required in graduation is 55%.
- The aspirant for B.Ed. must be of 19 years or above.
- Besides this, a master’s degree holder can also apply for the B.Ed entrance exams 2022.
Region-wise B.Ed Entrance Exams 2022
It is a state-level entrance exam that will be held in May 2022 by Lucknow University. Once the students qualify for UP B.Ed JEE 2022, they get admission in years of the Bachelor of Education program. The application form for the same will be released in February 2022.
MAH B.Ed. CET is also a state-level entrance exam for B.Ed aspirants of Maharashtra that is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education. It offers students to take admission in different institutes of Maharashtra providing B.Ed courses. The official Notification for MAH B.Ed. CET 2022 will be released in March 2022.
The Delhi University also offers B.Ed. courses for which DU B.Ed Entrance exam is conducted at the state level. Therefore, students willing to pursue a B.Ed degree from Delhi University can apply through DU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2022. The Notification for DU B.Ed entrance exam 2022 will be released by June. It is followed by the organization of the exam in July
IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam is a National-level exam organized by the National Test Agency (NTA). Candidates are offered admission in B.Ed programs in Indira Gandhi National Open University on qualifying IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam. The official notification for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 will be declared in January 2022.
For the candidates of Rajasthan, a Pre-Teacher Education Test is conducted every year in offline mode. The candidates who got shortlisted in the result of Rajasthan PTET get admission in B.Ed and integrated B.Ed courses in the institutes of Rajasthan.
Kumaun University also offers admission in B.Ed programs and conducts an online entrance examination, for the same. Therefore, candidates can visit the official website to check the updates for the application form for Kumuaun University B.Ed admission in 2022. Mostly, the entrance exam is conducted in March.
Bihar candidates can take admission in B.Ed courses offered by various government and private institutes of Bihar after qualifying for the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance examination that is held every year. Bihar B.Ed is conducted by Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar under Bihar Government.
University Level B.Ed Entrance Exams/Admissions
- MANUU B.Ed Admission Form
- TNTEU B.Ed Admission Form
- GNDU B.Ed Application Form
- CCSU B.Ed. Admission Form
- Utkal University B.Ed Admission Form
- Patna Women’s College B.Ed Application Form
- Patna University B.Ed 2022 Application Form, Dates
- MGSU B.Ed Admission Form, Dates, Eligibility
- University of Calicut B.Ed Application Form
- CRSU B.Ed Admission: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh Unversity
- Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission Form
- HPU B.Ed 2022 Application Form, Dates
- Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form, Dates
- Shivaji University B.Ed Admission Form
- MP Bhoj University B.Ed Application Form
- Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admission Form
- DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 Admission Form
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Admission
B.Ed Entrance Exams Pattern 2022
The B.Ed entrance exam is divided into two papers. Hence, the detailed pattern of the entrance exam divided into Paper I and Paper II is given below:
- In paper I, the questions will be asked from General Knowledge and either from English or Hindi.
- There will be 50 questions of 2 marks each from GK. Thus, it will be a total of 100 marks.
- Similarly, 50 questions will be asked from Hindi or English of 2 marks each.
- Also, keep in mind that the total time given for Paper I worth 200 marks is 3 hours.
- Further, paper II also follows the same pattern. Because it will also have questions from two subjects, i.e. General Aptitude Test and Subject Ability (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture).
- Paper-II will contain 100 questions, i.e. 50 questions from each subject.
- Here also each question will be of 2 marks, which concludes that paper II will be of 200 marks.
- The time allotted for paper II will also be 3 hours.
Syllabus for B.Ed Exams 2022:
For better preparation for the B.Ed entrance exam 2022, follow the given detailed syllabus of each and score better.
The question of general knowledge will be prepared covering the following areas as given in this section. It includes
- History, Geography, Polity, Questions based on social Issue, General science, Five-year plan, Current Affairs, and other Miscellaneous questions
Similarly, for the English paper, the following concepts must be covered by the aspirant to perform well.
- Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Antonyms/Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Error, and One-word Substitution.
General Aptitude Test
The syllabus for General Aptitude Test is a bit longer as compared to other subjects. Consider the following topics for its preparation.
- Analogies, Figures/Verbal Classification, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Calendar, Number/Symbol Series, Question-related to the dictionary, Venn Diagram /Dice, Puzzle/Tabulation, Non-verbal series, Logical Deduction, Number System, HCF & LCM, Arithmetic Problem (Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Problem on age, Simple & Compound Interest, etc), Simplification, Other Quant & Reasoning Miscellaneous question.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Lastly, the syllabus of Hindi Language for B.Ed Admission in 2022 is as follows:
- संधि / समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रस / छन्द / अलंकार
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/ कहावते
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द