DHE Goa B.Ed 2022: The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) conducts the DHE Goa B.Ed Admission process for the candidates, who wish to take admission in B.Ed degree programs offered in Goa. Aspiring candidates can apply online using the link that will be generated on the prescribed date.
Goa University conducts the Goa University Admission Ranking Test (GU-ART) for B.Ed aspirants of Goa. Only the candidates who secure a valid rank at the GU-ART may apply for B.Ed admission 2022. Thereafter, the candidates meeting the eligible terms specified in the Prospectus shall be offered a seat. Also, the GU-ART rank and fee payment in due course play a crucial role in confirming the seat in DHE Goa B.Ed Program 2022. Keep reading further to know about DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 admission process, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc. as given in this article.
DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Directorate of Higher Education Goa Bachelor in Education (DHE Goa B.Ed)|
|Exam Type||Bachelor in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducted by||Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Goa|
DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The significant dates associated with DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 are given below in the table. Hence use this table to remind you to fill the application form before the last date and other important dates that no aspirant must miss.
|Online Admission Form Submission Starts||4th week of January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||3rd week of February 2022|
|Submission of Printed Application form along with attested certificates||3rd week of March 2022|
|Release of Eligibility List/Provisional Merit List||To be updated|
|Provisional Merit List OPen for objection/Redressal of Grievances||To be updated|
|Final Merit List (Out)||To be updated|
|Counseling and Admission||To be updated|
|Final Round for reservation, if any||To be updated|
DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 Application Form
DHE Goa will conduct a Common Admission Procedure for the selection of the candidates in the B.Ed 2022 program. According to it, only the candidates with a valid ranking in GU-ART may apply for B.Ed admission. Once the rank has been secured, shortlisted candidates have to submit an online application form. Thereafter, an auto-generated email will be sent to the registered e-mail address. Further, the printed copy of this confirmation email along with the attested documents and a demand draft drawn on State Bank of India have to duly submit to the office of the Director of Higher Education, SCERT Building, Porvorim Goa.
The DD issued for Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa will be Rs.300 which will be sent with the application form by the applicant.
DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant for DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 admission must be a citizen of India.
- Also, the candidate must have a qualified Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree Examination of Goa University or a correspondent degree from any recognized University which is equivalent thereto.
- Besides this, the aspiring candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous degree course to apply for DHE Goa, B.Ed 2022 admission.
- However, a relaxation of 5% is given to the SC/ST/OBS category students in the academic score.
- Lastly, the contenders must have held at least one of the school themes at the previous degree course for which training is submitted in the institute.
There will be the organization of GU-ART where one paper of 100 marks will be presented to the aspirants. This paper will 50 questions long and all will be objective type MCQs. Further, 2 marks will be awarded for each right answer, i.e. the paper will be of a total of 100 marks. However, there will be a negative marking also. For each wrongly answered question, a half mark will be deducted. Also, keep in mind that no marks will be given for an unanswered question. Lastly, the total time allotted for the exam will be 90 minutes.
Moreover, the exam paper of DHE Goa B.Ed will be divided into three sections, namely Section 1, 2, and 3. Further, there will be 15 questions each in both the section 1 and 2. Whereas in section 3, 20 questions will be asked.
DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 Admission
For the B.Ed Admission, only those candidates will be considered who have requested in response to the prospectus of 2022-23. Besides this, they must have submitted a completely online application before the last date and meet all the eligibility criteria. Also, the applicants must know that the admission procedure will be conducted online and the schedule for the counseling session will be updated on the DHE website. Besides the counseling schedule, provisional and final merit lists will be displayed on the DHE website.
Rules Of Admission
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
All the candidates applying for the DHE Goa B.Ed 2022 have to abide by the following rules of admission:
- The application form must be submitted online with all the relevant details filled by the applicant.
- All the application forms must be submitted before the final date as mentioned in the schedule. However, no extension of time for application submission shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Also, the candidate can claim a reserved category seat, if he/she could present the caste certificate for ST/SC/OBC that too in a prescribed proforma.
- Later, the merit list shall also be displayed online on the DHE website/DHE notice board as per the schedule.
- Besides these, most importantly, the admission must be strictly based on the Merit following the GU-ART rank.
- Once the candidates getting admission are finalized, shortlisted candidates have to submit the requisite fee on the counseling date.
- Finally, all the eligible candidates seeking admission to B.Ed shall attend the counseling session and present the identity proof and other relevant original documents.