JEXPO Application Form 2023: To offer admission, many governments sponsored and self-financed polytechnic colleges in West Bengal consider the JEXPO exam. Candidates will get admission in the 1st year of diploma courses offered by numerous polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education conducts the JEXPO exam. Get more details about JEXPO Application Form 2023 in the following article.
JEXPO Application Form 2023 Dates
|Release of Application Form
|Last date to submit an online Application
|Availability of Admit card
|Publication of merit list/Result announcement
|Starting of Counselling
JEXPO Application Form 2023
The JEXPO Application Form 2023 will be available online and offline. It will be available with the prospectus at various governments, self-financed & other polytechnic institutions of West Bengal. Before filling out the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Fill in all the necessary details like personal, qualification, and many others in the WB Polytechnic Application Form. The online application form will be issued from the website.
JEXPO/VOCLET 2023 Important Links
|JEXPO 2023 Information Brochure
|VOCLET 2023 Information Brochure
|Online Application Form
Steps to fill JEXPO Application Form 2023
- Visit the official link.
- Fill in details like qualification, personal, contact, qualifying exam, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- To submit the application form, click on the submit button.
- Before final submission, students are advised to review their filled-in details in the application form and pay the requisite fee.
- Take a printout of the fee receipt and two copies of the application form.
- Keep all the print documents with you.
- SMS regarding the successful submission of the application form will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- The offline application fee will be 500/-(Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The online application fee will be 450/-(Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The application fee shall be submitted via online mode at the time of submitting the application at the designated center.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s date of birth should not be after 1st July.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Students must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science, and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates should have obtained a minimum of 35% aggregate (without additional subjects).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.