JEXPO Counselling 2023: Schedule, Procedure, Seat Allotment
JEXPO is a state-level examination conducted under the supervision of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is popularly known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. Through JEXPO Counselling 2023 the eligible and successful applicants will get admission in the 1st year of diploma courses offered by numerous polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. The JEXPO Counselling 2023 will be started from the 2nd week of June. The interested applicants can check all the relevant details for JEXPO Counselling 2023 from this article below.
JEXPO Counselling 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Registration & Choice Filling||2nd week of June|
|Allotment Results – 1st Phase||3rd week of June|
|Admission/Provision Seat Booking – 1st Phase||4th week of June|
|Allotment Results – 2nd Phase||last week of June|
|Admission/Provision Seat Booking – 2nd Phase||1st week of July|
|Allotment Results – 3rd Phase||2nd week of July|
|Admission/Provision Seat Booking – 3rd Phase||3rd week of July|
- The counseling process will be conducted through online mode.
- Students can appear in the Counselling from 2nd week June.
- Firstly candidates have to register online to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses according to their rank.
- Candidates are required to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees, after seat allotment.
- For the document verification process, candidates have to bring their original documents along with their photocopies.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps of JEXPO Counselling 2023
The steps of JEXPO Counselling 2023 includes the following stages
- Student Login
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Allotment Letter
- Reporting at the Allotted Institutions
JEXPO Counselling 2023 Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to register for the counselling from the website, after the announcement of the result.
Step 2: Student Login:
- Go to the “Student Login” section.
- Fill in your “Enrollment Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “login” button.
Step 3: Choice Filling:
- Candidates have to fill in choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
- To increase the probability of securing a preferred seat as per their rank, fill in as many numbers of choices as possible.
- Go to the choice filling section of the website.
- Add combinations of institutions & Courses one by one as per your preference.
- Save your filled choices.
- You have to lock the choices after the final entry of choices, clicking the “Lock” button.
- Take the print out a copy of the choices filled by you for further process.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment result will be published, after a few days of choice locking.
- The results will be intimated to the candidates via SMS in their registered mobile number.
- On the basis of the rank, filled choices, availability of seats, etc, the allotment of seats will be done.
Step 5: Allotment Letter
- Candidates can download their allotment letter cum money receipt.
Step 6: Reporting at the Allotted Institutions
- Candidates have to report to the allotted institute physically.
- Need to report with an allotment letter & all documents for verification.
- Candidates have paid Rs. 500 in cash towards the final seat booking fee within a given time.
- If candidates don’t report in a given time, then admission will lead to cancellation of allotted seat & candidature.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- JEXPO Counselling 2023 admit card & rank card.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
List of Diploma Courses Offered
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Land Looser Quota (LLQ)||2%|
|OBC-A & OBC_B||Reservation for these categories has been made as per Government Order.|