TS ECET 2023: For lateral admission into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm courses in Un-aided, private professional colleges and Universities, Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. It is an entrance test conducted for diploma holders, Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc (Maths) degree holders into various affiliated private or government colleges or institutions of Telangana. Candidates who are interested may apply online only. Check the details for TS ECET 2023 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, application form, syllabus, etc.
TS ECET 2023 Important Dates
|The release of notification||2nd week of March 2023|
|Online application form starts||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date of submission of application||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit with late fee of|
|Rs. 500||3rd week of April 2023|
|Rs. 1000||4th week of April 2023|
|Rs. 5000||1st week of May 2023|
|Rs. 10000||1st week of May 2023|
|Admit Card||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2023|
- The applying candidate must be an Indian citizen which also belongs to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- A candidate should also satisfy the condition of local/non-local status.
- A Diploma degree in technology/engineering/pharmacy from the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State board or
- Candidates must hold any other diploma recognized from the government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Passed candidates in the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- Candidates have to secure 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% marks for SC/ST category).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS ECET 2023 Application form
The TS ECET Application Form will be released on the official website of JNTU. Only those candidates who have domicile of TS or AP will be able to fill the form. There will be several stages in the application form such as Online Registration, Application fee payment, filling the application form and uploading of images. The candidates can fill the application form in Online Mode. The candidate should check the eligibility criteria for this test before applying for the test. The application fee will also be paid through online mode. Candidates can also submit the application form after the last date. Such candidates have to pay a certain amount of late fees as decided by the authority.
- The application is Rs. 800 for General and other candidates.
- The application is Rs. 400 for SC/ST category.
- Candidates can use the credit card/debit card for making payment.
- Candidates can also make payment through debit/credit card/UPI or net banking method.
- The exam duration will be for three hours.
- The questions will be asked in multiple-choice type questions.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
For Engineering Diploma Holders
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
For Pharmacy Courses
Check here: TS ECET Counselling Schedule
TS ECET 2023 Counselling
After counseling information updated on the official website, a candidate must register for online. Within one week after the result announcement, the counseling process will be started. Counseling will begin from the first week of June 2023. The counseling and seat allotment is a completely online process. Strictly on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates in the exam, the admission will be provided. The admission into 15% seats will be reserved for other candidates while 85% of seats will be reserved for TS/AP state candidates. The candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercise the web options. After seat allotment, the candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
- The syllabus of the examination will consist of the subjects as per the courses.
- For the engineering program, the syllabus will contain topics of class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.
- For B.Sc (Mathematics) graduate, the syllabus comprises of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability.
List of Courses in TS ECET 2023
|Bio-Technology||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology|
|Geo-Informatics||Computer Science and Technology|
|Civil Technology||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Industrial Production Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Electronics and Computer Engineering|
|Aerospace Engineering||Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Metallurgy and Material Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|Information Technology||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||Electronics Control Systems Engineering|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Computer Science and Systems Engineering|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Telematics||Instrumentation Engineering and Technology|
|Chemical Petro Engineering||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Mining Machinery Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
TS ECET 2023: Important Points
- TS ECET will be conducted by the Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE.
- The application form will be submitted only through online mode.
- Candidates passed B.Sc (Mathematics) can not take the TS ECET 2023 Examination in Engineering or Pharmacy courses?
- Candidates can pay the application fee through AP Online/TS Online/Eseva/ Meseva/credit card/debit card.
- On successful submission of the application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your registered mobile no. with the Registration number.
- You do not have to upload any certificates during application form filling.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official details: https://tsecet.nic.in/