TS ECET Counselling 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will conduct TS ECET Counselling 2021. After the successful conduction of the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test, the counseling will be done. The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. Candidates can get admission in the lateral entry of engineering (BE/B.Tech) and B.Pharma courses through TS ECET Counselling. Admission will be given in various private and government colleges of the state. A rank is assigned to the candidates on the basis of obtained marks and the combined merit list is prepared afterward. For more information about TS ECET Counselling 2021, read the article given below.
TS ECET Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|Online registration, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking||3rd week of June 2021|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked
|4th week of June 2021|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||4th week of June 2021|
|Freezing Options||4th week of June 2021|
|Provisional Allotment of seats||Last week of June 2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee||Last week of June 2021|
|Classes Start from||1st week of July 2021|
TS ECET Counselling 2021
After counseling information updated on the official website, a candidate must register for online. Within one week after the result announcement, the counseling process will be started. Counseling will begin from the first week of June 2021. The counseling and seat allotment is a completely online process. Strictly on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates in the exam, the admission will be provided. The admission into 15% seats will be reserved for other candidates while 85% of seats will be reserved for TS/AP state candidates. The candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercise the web options. After seat allotment, the candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
- The qualified candidates of the entrance examination can apply for web counselling procedure.
- Check the rank wise counselling procedure from the official website.
- Fill the counselling registration form to attend online counselling.
- Check the rank-wise counseling date and helpline center for document verification.
- Visit the center on the prescribed date and pay the counselling fee.
- According to your rank, choose the college and a stream in which you want to get admission.
- JNTUH provides you the allotment order through your registered account after the allotment of the seat.
TS ECET Counselling 2021 Fee
- There will be a Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC candidates which will be paid at the Time of Certificate Verification.
- The fee will be Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in.
- As per the performance in the written entrance examination, the candidates will be invited to the counseling process.
- Candidates can fill their choices of colleges and streams in which they want to get admission.
- Candidates are not allowed to take part in further counseling procedures without verification of the documents.
Documents required for Counseling
- TS ECET 2021 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card
- S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of Marks and Provisional Certificate
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates
Courses provided through @
|Bio-Technology||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology|
|Geo-Informatics||Computer Science and Technology|
|Civil Technology||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Industrial Production Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Electronics and Computer Engineering|
|Aerospace Engineering||Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Metallurgy and Material Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|Information Technology||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||Electronics Control Systems Engineering|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Computer Science and Systems Engineering|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Telematics||Instrumentation Engineering and Technology|
|Chemical Petro Engineering||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Mining Machinery Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
Eligibility Criteria for above Courses
- To apply for the counselling, candidates must be eligible as per the given criteria below.
- The applying candidate must be an Indian citizen which also belongs to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- A candidate should also satisfy the condition of local/non-local status.
- A Diploma degree in technology/engineering/pharmacy from the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State board or
- Candidates must hold any other diploma recognized from the government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Passed candidates in the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- Candidates have to secure 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% marks for SC/ST category).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official details: https://tsecet.nic.in/