APGPCET Result 2023: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions (APREI) will declare the APGPCET Result. The result will be available online on the official website after successful execution of the exam. Candidates who clear the entrance test and selected in the APGPCET Result can take admissions to class V in all the APSWR related institutions. They can check their result from the official website or on this page. Candidates can log in to the official website to check the result.
APGPCET Result 2023: Important Dates
|Examination Date||2nd week of March 2023|
|Result||4th week of March 2023|
APGPCET Result 2023
The APGPCET Result 2023 will be available after the main examination which the authority will conduct as per the schedule. There will be a separate merit list for both boys and girls which will determine the admission for the candidate. The merit list will be District wise. The students will get the admissions as per the option for school mentioned by the student and merit. Keep visiting the official website for more information about the Result.
Check here: AP ECET Application Form 2023
Steps to check APGPCET Result 2023
- Visit the official website which is apgpcet.apcfss.in
- Click on the results, Link.
- Enter hall ticket number or the information asked.
- Click on the ‘Get result button’.
- Check your result and download the merit list.
- Click on to the Download button.
- Take a printout of the Rank Card for future use.
- The admission to class V will be given according to the merit or Result.
- There will be a separate Merit List for boys and girls which will be District wise.
- The candidates will get the seat as per the merit and school opted.
- The student may be opted for more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/Co-coordinator has right to reject the admission if the candidate is found ineligible or has provided the wrong information in the online application.
- If the same rank is secured by more than one candidate then priority will be given to the student of higher age then the student with higher marks in Maths then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.
- The aspirants can check the result and then participate in the counselling process.
- The Counseling Schedule declares on the official main portal.
- Aspirants have to pay the counselling fee first for the document verification process.
Documents Required during Counselling
- Schools Marks List
- Parents Income Certificate
- Schools Transfer Certificate
- AP GECET 2019 Results Rank Card
- Up to 4th Class Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate or Original Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (if they belong to BC/ SC/ ST Category).