TNAU Counselling 2023: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) conducts Counselling process it UG & PG courses. Candidates can check the official schedule of counselling on its official website www.tnau.ac.in. Applicants who have applied for the opted course and qualified for the entrance examination can appear in Counselling. TNAU conducts an admission process for its 14 constituent colleges and 26 private colleges affiliated to TNAU across the state. The shortlisted students will have to appear for Counselling after the successful declaration of the TNAU merit list. Check here for more details regarding TNAU Counselling 2023 by visiting its official website on a regular basis and also the article is given below.
TNAU Rank List – Updates
TNAU Rank List for Under Graduate courses going to be released soon….Interested candidates Stay Connected for All the Latest Updates…
|Release of Admission Notification||1st week of June 2023|
|Online application starts from||1st week of June 2023|
|Ending of online application||4th week of June 2023|
|Rank List will be published on||To be Updated|
|Counselling will be started from||To be Updated|
|Phase I Counselling (Online)||To be Updated|
|For the vocational stream||To be Updated|
|For NRI and Industry sponsorship quota||To be Updated|
|Phase II Counseling ( Online )||To be Updated|
|Registration for Semester I||To be Updated|
|Closure of Admission||To be Updated|
TNAU Ranking Procedure
TNAU Counselling 2023 Process
- Registration and Payment Procedure
- Online Choice Filling / Choice Locking
- Verification of Documents
- Confirmation of Seats
Steps of TNAU Counselling 2023
Admission is done through online counselling. TNAU Online counseling is conducted for Special reservations (Differently abled, Eminent Sportsperson, Ex-servicemen, descendants of freedom fighters, NRI, and Industrial Sponsorship) and vocational stream candidates.
- Candidates can choose the Degree and College, based on their rank during online counseling, as per the procedure.
- The online counseling process will be followed for all Degree programs.
- After the release of the rank list, the shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS and e-mail. The ratio of ‘number of vacant seats’: ‘number of candidates shortlisted for counseling’ will be normally 1:5.
- Shortlisted candidates need to pay a counseling fee (non-refundable ) of Rs.2000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC / SCA / ST categories). Those who have not paid the fee will not be considered for online counseling.
- After online payment of counseling fee, candidates are eligible for the online counseling on the specified dates.
Check Here: TNAU Application Form
Documents required during Counselling
- Photocopy along with original Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th and 12th / HSC or equivalent.
- Passport size colored photographs.
- Original and photocopy of community certificate (for SC/ST/SCA/BCM category).
- A bank draft
- Rank Card or Call letter/The Scorecard
|SC/ SCA/ ST||Rs.1000/-|
- The fee can be paid through the online mode of the transaction only.
Colleges affiliated with Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Agricultural College and Research Institute: Coimbatore, Madurai, Killikulam, Anbil Dharmalingam, Vaazhavachanur, STAMIN Campus, Eachankottai, Forest College and Research Institute, Home Science College, and Research Institute
- Horticultural College and Research Institute: Periyakulam, Navalur Kuttappattu
Courses and Number of Seats
Courses provided through TNAU Counselling
|Agriculture Science Programmes: B.Sc. (Hons.)||Agriculture Technology Programmes: B.Tech.|
|Forestry||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics||Bioinformatics|
|Agricultural Engineering||Agribusiness Management|
|Sericulture||Agriculture Information Technology|