NRTI Application Form 2021: The National Rail Transportation Institute will release the Application Form in the 3rd week of May. Candidates can fill the application form of NRTI to get admission in different courses such as BBA and B.Sc. First, complete the registration process on the NRTI website then they will be able to complete the application process. The application fee has to be submitted online. Candidates can visit the official website to fill the application form 2021. Check the eligibility criteria given at the end of this article before applying. Read the article below to get more information about NRTI Application Form 2021.
NRTI Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Start the online Applications form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Admit Card release date||4th week of June 2021|
|NRTI UG Aptitude Test Date||4th week of June 2021|
|Round 1 Counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Round 2 Counselling||1st week of August 2021|
|Academic session starts||4th week of August 2021|
NRTI Application Form 2021
Candidates can apply for the application form of NRTI through online mode. Find out the registration link on the official website and register. The candidate must acquire application through online mode. Go to the official website www.nrti.edu.in/. and click the admission tab. After this, click on “Register Now”. Enter all the required personal and educational details and Press “Submit”.
Details to be filled in the Application Form
- Personal Details: Candidates Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality
- Academic Details: Qualifying Examination, University/ Board last attended, Qualifying Marks/Rank, Passing year
- Contact Details: Permanent Address, Telephone number with Pin, E-mail ID, Correspondence Address, Pin
- The subject of Study: Select the subjects they wish to take up for the Aptitude Test
Steps to fill NRTI Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website nrti.edu.in and click on ” Apply Now “
- Complete the registration process by entering all the required details.
- Candidates will receive Login ID and Password through SMS and email, after the registration process.
- Enter the personal details, academic qualifications, and contact details by using login credentials.
- The next step is to upload the required documents.
- Upload the scanned image of signature, scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Select the two preferred exam centers.
- Submit the application fee as given below through the different payment modes available
- Candidates will receive the confirmation of payment and application through SMS and an email, after the completion of the application form.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||500|
- Candidate must have Mathematics in class XII.
- For Science Stream Students: B.Sc. in Transportation Technology is the best option.
- For all streams: BBA in Transportation Management is the best option
- Candidates must have completed class 12th with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST category aspirants).
- The age should be 25 years as on 1st August 2021.
NRTI Application Form 2021: Important Points
- No refund will be initiated on the application fee
- Only those candidates who have completed class 12 in the science stream with mathematics/statistics as a subject can apply for the NRTI aptitude test.
- The application form will be available in the online mode only.
- The qualifying examination for the NRTI Aptitude test is the class 12 examination.
- The university offers B.Sc in Transportation Technology and BBA in Transportation Management
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the marks achieved in a class 12th outcome and NRTI Admission Aptitude Test.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://nrti.edu.in/