NRTI Merit List 2022: National Rail and Transportation Institute (NTRI) releases the NRTI Merit List on the official website. The applicant who appeared for the examination can visit the official website to check the NRTI Merit List. The entrance examination is conducted for the B.Sc and BBA programme offered at the institute and the merit list is considered as the result of the entrance examination. By visiting the official website, candidates can check the NRTI Merit List. Candidates can also check the merit list of NRTI through the direct link given below.
NRTI Merit List 2022
For the admission to the B.Sc and BBA programme, The merit list contains the names of students who will be qualified. National Rail and Transportation Institute release a waiting list containing the name of students who can be considered for admissions based on the marks and rank. Secured. NRTI offers BBA in Transportation Management and B.Sc. in Transportation Technology. National Rail and Transportation Institute have an intake of 105 students across the BBA Program and BSc program.
Steps to check NRTI Merit List
- Applicants must visit the official website of National Rail and Transportation Institute.
- After that, they can click on the “Rank” option.
- Now applicants must enter the login details such as registration no., password, etc.
- On the computer screen Rank will appear.
- In the merit list, Candidates can check their names and other information mentioned on it.
- They can save the merit list PDF for further references.
In the form of a merit list, the authority releases the result of NRTI. The NRTI merit list containing the list of candidates who have qualified the counselling process to be held at the university campus. As per the different categories, the merit list contains the qualifying rank of the candidates. National Rail and Transportation Institute also release a waiting list for both the programmes. Candidates must be qualified for the aptitude test to attend the counselling process which is conducted on the university campus. Candidates must make sure to carry all the relevant documents to attend the counselling process. After the counselling, there will be an announcement of the counselling dates for the waiting list candidates.
At the website of the university, the official authority will produce the Rank list including the name of selected students. Then the students will be participating in the counselling procedures. For the counselling candidates who are unable to inform at the time of counselling will be not be considered. Along with the following documents, candidates need to attend the counselling process. After the merit list, counselling is completed, the counselling for the candidates belonging to the waiting list is held soon.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Candidate must have 10th Class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Candidate must have a Class X passing certificate and have a mark sheet or matriculation certificate.
- They must have Admit card – NRTI Aptitude Test, printout of this counselling-cum-admission email
- PAN card/Passport/Aadhaar card /Driving License/ One Govt. approved photo ID ie. Voter ID
- They must have six recent coloured passport size photographs of the candidate in formal dress.
- All-important certificate: Migration certificate, Medical certificate, Transfer certificate or School leaving certificate as applicable.
Visit the official website of National Rail and Transportation Institute