Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2023: Karnataka University will be released the counselling list online at schooleducation.kar.nic.in and It is available in the pdf format. The counselling list will consist of a list of eligible candidates who can participate in Round 2 of counselling. Candidates can check the complete details of Karnataka B.Ed. Admission from this page. The KSOU has decided to take admission into B.Ed. through Online mode. KSOU is a recognized university of DEC, New Delhi and it is a University of Distance Education. For those candidates who are seeking admission in 2-year Bachelor’s in Education course, they have to participate in Karnataka B.Ed Counselling.
Karnataka B.Ed Counselling
The authority releases the list of counselling for eligible PDP candidates. KSOU starts the counselling for Cat-Cat-IIA, Cat-IIB, Cat-IIIA, Cat-IIIB Quota, and for SC/ST Category. After clear the examination, candidates will be eligible for counseling. The Karnataka B.Ed Counselling will be based on marks scored in the KSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam. After the allotment of Seats, candidates have to report as soon as possible to take admission into the BEd course. After selection candidates have to pay Rs.7500/- for the course as registration & program fees of 1st year. If they do not report on the given date & time candidates seats may be canceled.
|list of changed verification centers of candidates allotted||Check Here|
|List of candidates for verification for admission to 2 Year B.Ed Course||Check Here|
|Rejection List (Not Eligible Candidates)||Check Here|
|Mock Seat Allotment List||Check Here|
|Arts Eligible(but not selected) Candidates List||Check here|
|Science Eligible(but not selected) Candidates List||Check Here|
|Arts Cutoff (Others)||Check Here|
|Arts Cutoff (Hyderabad Karnataka)||Check Here|
|Science Cutoff (Others)||Check Here|
|Science Cutoff (Hyderabad Karnataka)||Check Here|
|Special group Cutoff||Check Here|
Documents required for Karnataka B.Ed Counselling
- At the time of counselling candidates, need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy the clearance of entrance examination:
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- Migration Certificate SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’
- Mark Sheet of 10thclass
- High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
For Other Categories
|Military persons or Husband/ wife/ son/ unmarried daughter||0.13%|
|Ex-Military persons or Husband/ wife/ son/ unmarried daughter||0.15%|
- The applicant should be Indian Nationals.
- Applying candidate should have completed the 10th class / Matriculation with passing marks along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution.
- They must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the examination.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: They must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with a minimum of 45% marks in the examination.
- The applicant who appearing in the Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can apply.
- There will be no age limit.
Official Website: https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/GPSTRHK/