NCCS Ph.D Admission 2023: National Centre for Cell Sciences (NCCS), Pune invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to Ph.D. Programs of August session. Applying applicants must be citizens of Indian. They must have a good academic record with a strong motivation to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D. degree. Before applying, candidates must be checked for eligibility criteria. Candidates can get details about NCCS Ph.D Admission from the article given below.
About National Centre for Cell Sciences
NCCS Pune is a National Level, Tissue Banking research center and Biotechnology Tissue Engineering located at Savitribai Phule Pune University, in Pune, Maharashtra. The institute offers research programs on subjects like chromatin remodeling cell-repository, immunology, and cell culture.
NCCS Ph.D Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply||4th week of December 2022|
|List of shortlisted candidates for Interview||2nd week of January 2023|
|Release the date of Interview Online||4th week of January 2023|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of February 2023|
|Interaction and Finalization of Guide||1st week of February 2023|
|Commencement of Session||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd week of May 2023|
|List of shortlisted candidates for Interview||2nd week of June 2023|
|Date of Interview||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of June 2023|
|Interaction and Finalization of Guide||1st week of July 2023|
|Commencement of Session||1st week of August 2023|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
- Applying applicant must have a post-graduation, Master’s degree in any branch of Science with interest in pursuing research in Modern Biology
- They also have at least 50% or equivalent (GPA) and with a valid fellowship from ICMR/UGC/ DST CSIR/DBT/ Inspire /BINC, etc
- The candidate who has a postgraduate degree and they do not have an individual fellowship but has a qualified JGEEBILS exam conducted by NCBS/TIFR will be eligible to apply.
- For MCQ test/interview, they will be shortlisted by NCCS criteria
- Those applicants who have qualified only for Project List of ICMR, Lectureship in CSIR-UGC (NET), and or DBT-JRF (Category-II) are not eligible.
- The upper age limit shall be 28 years for JRF
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates: There is relaxation up to 5 years in the age.
- For OBC candidates: there 3 years in case of
- Reservation will be as per Govt. of India guidelines
NCCS Ph.D Admission 2023: Application Process
Applicants can download the application form of NCCS Ph.D. Admission from NCCS website www.nccs.res.in. They must be submitted the application form along with the copies of the fellowship certificate/admit card should reach to the Dean (Academics), M.Sc. marks statement, and National Centre for Cell Science, S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind. Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC category should also attach a true copy of the latest non-creamy layer certificate and caste certificate/ along with the application. Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC category should be produced all the original documents at the time of the Interview.
The candidate must be submitted an Application Fee of Rs.100, along with the application form in the form of a Demand Draft payable to the Director, NCCS at Pune. For SC/ST students there is no application fee.
From the JGEEBILS results based Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. As per the National Centre for Cell Sciences criteria, a personal interview will be held at NCCS, Pune of all shortlisted candidates. Along with the list of shortlisted candidates, Details of the interview process/schedule will be published on the NCCS website. Candidates must be fulfilling NCCS criteria to appear for the interview at NCCS.
Documents required for NCCS Ph.D Admission
- Details of marks of each year/semester of (M.Sc.)
- Fellowship/ NET-LS /GATE Certificate/ JGEEBILS Admit card.
- For the OBC category, a valid Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Birth certificate/ proof of Date of birth.
- SC/ST/PWD category certificate from competent authorities.
- Details of marks of each year/ semester of graduation.