AP ECET Application Form 2021: AP ECET is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted for the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. AP ECET is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. The Application Form will be published through online mode on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Candidates can get admission in the lateral entry of B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy, through this test. Candidates can get detailed information about AP ECET Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
AP ECET Application Form 2021
- The AP ECET 2021 Online Application link will be updated here
AP ECET 2021 Important Dates
|Releasing of Notification||3rd week of February 2021|
|The opening of online application form||4th week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||4th week of March 2021|
|Submission of form with late fee of|
|Rs. 500/-||Last week of March 2021|
|Rs. 1000/-||1st week of April 2021|
|Rs. 5000/-||2nd week of April 2021|
|Starting of correction||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2021|
AP ECET Application Form 2021
The application form will be available from the fourth week of February 2021 through online mode only. Applying candidates must have the valid Aadhar card to apply. Candidates have to pay the additional fee for the late application form. The correction will be provided in the third week of April 2021. To fill the application form, be ready with passport size photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format with 50KB size for photograph and 30KB for signature for uploading. Do not forget to take the printout of the application form. Candidates will able to fill the online application form till the fourth week of March 2021.
Steps to fill AP ECET Application Form 2021
- Navigate the official website to fill the application form.
- Click on ‘Online Application’.
- The first step will be to pay the application fee.
- After that click on the ‘Fee Payment’ tab and pay the fee.
- Click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select the payment option and click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- A ’registration ID’ will be generated, on submission of application fee.
- Use the payment ID to fill the application form.
- Candidates can also check their payment status by clicking on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ tab.
- Fill all the details asked therein carefully and accurately and click on the ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images and click on the ‘Save’ button to save the data.
- Candidates can select ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’ as per their choice.
- At last, the candidate can take a printout also.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” option and take a printout of it.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 500/- towards the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through AP online services (in cash).
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through payment gateway (credit card/debit card or net banking).
Check Here: AP ECET Counselling Schedule
- The applying candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Applying candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government.
- The Non-Indian origin candidates must fulfill the norms of the University.
- A Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to apply. Or
- Passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree.
AP ECET Application Form 2021: Important Points
- The written test will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- The whole paper contains 200 objective type questions of 200 marks for all courses.
- The duration will be 3 hours.
- The authority APSCHE conducts Web-Based counselling to provide admission in various programs.
- Candidates have to verify their documents and fill the choices of stream/colleges in the Counseling.
- They will get the seats as per the marks obtained by the candidates.
- The syllabus will contain the class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official details: https://apecet.nic.in/