AP ECET Counselling 2021: After the completion of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2021), a web-based counselling will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The counselling provides the admission to the second year of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma. courses in the state universities through AP ECET Counselling 2021. Candidates have to verify their documents and fill the choices of stream/colleges in the Counseling. The qualified candidates have to attend the certificate verification. Candidates will get the seats as per the marks obtained by the candidates. More details about AP ECET Counselling 2021 are given in the following article.
AP ECET Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|Publication of Result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Releasing of rank card||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling will start from||4th week of June 2021|
|Fee Payment Processing||1st week of July 2021|
|Document Verification||1st week of July 2021|
|Web option entry||2nd week of July 2021|
|Change in options||2nd week of July 2021|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of July 2021|
|Classes start||3rd week of July 2021|
AP ECET Counselling 2021
Web-Based counselling will be conducted by the APSCHE. The authority organizes a web-based counselling process to provide admission in various programmes. Candidates will be selected for counselling process on the basis of marks and rank obtained in the exam. Candidates have to verify their documents and fill the choices of stream/colleges in the Counseling. The qualified candidates have to attend the certificate verification. The seats will be allotted as per the marks obtained by the candidates.
AP ECET Counselling 2021 Process
- Register online on the official website for the web-based online counselling.
- Attend the counselling according to their rank.
- There will be different dates for all ranks.
- Select the institutions/stream according to their ranks in the merit list and verify the documents.
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee after verifying the original documents.
- Don’t forget to get a receipt for the payment of the counselling fee.
- Candidates are provided with the registration numbers (user id) and password to login to the website for web counselling.
- Select the college from the Andhra Pradesh colleges list and submit it.
- Candidates can receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the college for getting admission on the due date and time with the allotment letter and original documents.
Documents required for AP ECET Counselling 2021
- AP ECET Hall ticket and Rank card
- Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Provisional Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Proof of Date of birth (SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community Certificate
- To attend AP ECET Counselling 2021, candidates should be eligible in all points given below.
- The applying candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Applying candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government.
- The Non-Indian origin candidates must fulfil the norms of the University.
- A Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to apply. Or
- Passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here official details: https://apecet.nic.in/