UNIRAJ Counselling 2023: For various undergraduate and postgraduate programs, the University of Rajasthan will commence Counselling soon. The candidates need to confirm the counselling date to appear in the counselling process. Candidates are advised to choose the course before he/she wishes to appear for UNIRAJ Counselling . Based on the ranking, a candidate may get the course of his choice. Admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses in different specializations will be given through Counselling.
UNIRAJ Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of Counselling
|1st week of July 2023
|Last date of Counselling
|4th week of July 2023
Steps to complete UNIRAJ Counselling 2023
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in
- Check the website links section at the bottom of the home page.
- Select the link according to the course in which you are interested.
- Download the Counselling Notification and read the entire details about Counselling.
- The candidate’s documents will be verified by the University in the Certificate Verification process.
- This process will be done to check the eligibility of the candidates.
- Deposit some amount and download challan form through online mode.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.
Documents required during UNIRAJ Counselling 2023
- Counseling letter
- Admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on Rajasthan University prospect
- Certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Medical documents mentioned on the Rajasthan University application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other signed by the authorized authority (if applicable)
- Other supportive documents mentioned on the RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY application form.
Further Process of Counselling
- After successful completion of the UNIRAJ Counselling 2023, candidates have to report at the allotted college for admission.
- Report to the college with the Allotment Letter & original documents with attested copies.
- The seat will give to the other candidate if a candidate does not present at a given time.
- Seat allotment details will be on the university on its official website.
- Based on the score in the qualifying exam, the University will allot seats to the candidates.
- Distribution of seats is prepared category-wise and marks of candidates.
- Candidates have to report to the college before the last date, to get the allotted seat.
- Failing to appear will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.