REAP Counselling and Seat Allotment 2023: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) will conduct REAP Counselling and Seat Allotment in the first week of June. It will be conducted in online mode. The qualified candidates of 10+2 or equivalent and JEE Main will be invited to attend the REAP Counselling procedure. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan will have the advantage of getting their allotted seats upgraded. On the basis of rank secured in the merit list of REAP and based on choices entered at the time of counselling, the candidates will be allotted seats. Only after the payment of admission fees, the allotted seats will be confirmed. Candidates will have to report to the allotted college. More details about REAP Counselling and Seat Allotment 2023 are given in the following article.
REAP Counselling and Seat Allotment 2023: Important Dates
|Registration form filling starts from||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date of Application fee submission||4th week of June 2023|
|Submitting Registration form and choice filling ends on||4th week of June 2023|
|Round-I (For Candidates outside Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PwD, KM only)|
|Declaration of tentative merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Declaration of final merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2023|
|Physical Counselling for Ex. Serviceman||2nd week of July 2023|
|Physical Counselling for PWD, KM||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last Date of reporting (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||2nd week of July 2023|
|Round-II (For Rajasthan State candidates)|
|Declaration of tentative merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of final merit||2nd week of July 2023|
|Seat Allotment||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last Date of reporting||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for round 1 and 2||3rd week of July 2023|
|Round-III (Upward Movement)||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date of online acceptance letter||3rd week of July 2023|
|Display of list of candidates||3rd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of allotment list||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date of reporting by candidates at the allotted institute||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date of online reporting for Institutes||4th week of July 2023|
|Activities to be carried out at the institutional level (Internal Sliding)|
|Option Starts (after reporting)||4th week of July 2023|
|Option Ends||4th week of July 2023|
|List declaration and Online submission of results to REAP-2023 office||4th week of July 2023|
|Last Date of online withdrawal of admission||4th week of July 2023|
|Online final reporting for institutes about admission and latest vacant seat matrix ends on||1st week of August 2023|
|Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota||2nd week of August 2023|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||2nd week of August 2023|
|Start of registration and options form for Special round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date of submission/ deposition of registration/option form for Special Round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of final merit for Special Round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Allotment list for Special Round||3rd week of August 2023|
|Last date of reporting after Special Round||3rd week of August 2023|
|Final online reporting by the institute for Special Round ends on||3rd week of August 2023|
Steps of REAP Counselling and Seat Allotment 2023
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 700 online.
- Enter the email id and mobile number, and other necessary personal details.
- Upload the Photograph in the prescribed format
- Make sure the counselling form is completed in all respects and submit it.
- Candidates will receive the login details in their registered email id and mobile number, upon successful registration.
- Candidates who have made the advance payment will be able to exercise choice filling.
- Once the option form is submitted, no correction is allowed.
Rajasthan University Application Form 2023
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Candidates will register and enter the order of preference and documents must be verified.
- The choices entered can be modified, deleted, changed or added until the last date of registration.
- Enter maximum possible choices to increase their chances of getting a seat.
- For the document verification process, bring along the original documents as well as a set of photocopies.
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds and a special round.
- The computer software will allocate seats on the basis of rank secured in the merit list, preferred choices entered and availability of seats.
- Download the seat allotment letter from the official online portal.
- The seat allotted candidates will have to report at the allotted institute within scheduled duration to confirm their seats.
- Carry all the original as well as photocopies of all required documents as given below.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Colour photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Category certificate
- Receipt of e-payment
- PWD certificate (if any)
- Total Fees to be deposited
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Certificate of ex-servicemen (if applicable)
- High school certificate as proof of date of birth
- Self-attested photocopies of the original documents
- Undertaking for SBC/OBC candidate in the prescribed format
- Consolidated Grade/Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
Official Website: http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap