DU Cut Off List 2023: On the basis of class 12th performance, the Admission for UG courses in Science, Commerce and Arts colleges in Delhi University will be done. The admission will also be on the entrance basis for some UG courses while for all the PG courses, the admission will be on Entrance basis only. The Cut off List shall give you an overview of the cut-off marks in this academic year. The candidates who have applied for the courses in the pre-form can view the cutoff. The candidate may visit the respective colleges for the process, the schedule for the Announcement of Cut-Offs. Candidates can get detailed information about DU Admissions Cut Off List 2023 in the article below with also college wise cut off details.
DU Cut Off List 2023: Important Dates
|Notification of List by the Colleges||4th week of June 2023|
|Document verification and other procedure||4th week of June 2023|
|Notification of List by the Colleges||1st week of July 2023|
|Document verification and other procedure||1st week of July 2023|
|Notification of List by the Colleges||2nd week of July 2023|
|Document verification and other procedure||2nd week of July 2023|
|Notification of List by the Colleges||3rd week of July 2023|
|Document verification and other procedure||3rd week of July 2023|
|Notification of List by the Colleges||4th week of July 2023|
|Document verification and other procedure||4th week of July 2023|
|Sixth Cutoff release||1st week of August 2023|
DU Admissions Cut Off List 2023 for Science, Arts & Commerce Colleges
- Delhi University Colleges shall release a separate cutoff list.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks obtained in 12th standard meeting the required cutoff for admissions.
- You may wait for the next cut off list if you do not meet the DU Cut Off of the colleges of your choice of courses.
- The counseling procedure may be carried in 3 or more phases as per the counseling requirements.
- The admissions will be made through counseling where candidates need to present all the required documents.
- The documents required during the time of admission will be Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs.
College Wise Cutoff
If you want to check cut-offs for specific colleges for you can refer to the links given below. The cutoff will be released for the following colleges:
|Gargi College||Deshbandhu College||Acharya Narendra Dev College|
|Hindu College||Dyal Singh College||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College|
|Miranda House||Vivekananda College||College of Vocational studies|
|PGDAV College||Zakir Husain College||Janaki Devi Memorial College|
|Ramjas College||Jesus & Mary College||Indraprastha College for Women|
|Shivaji College||Kamala Nehru College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women|
|Bharati College||Keshav Mahavidyalaya||Shyama Prasad Mukherji College|
|Maitreyi College||St. Stephen’s College||Motilal Nehru College (Evening)|
|Hans Raj College||Sri Aurobindo College||Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College|
|Kalindi College||Motilal Nehru College||Delhi College of Arts & Commerce|
|Rajdhani College||Sri Venkateswara College||Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)|
|Ramanujan College||Maharaja Agrasen College||Zakir Husain P.G. Evening College|
|Satyawati College||Bhagini Nivedita College||Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College|
|Shyam Lal College||Dyal Singh Evening College||Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)|
|Aryabhatta College||Institute of Home Economics||Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College|
|BR Ambedkar College||Ram Lal Anand College (Day)||Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce|
|Kirorimal College||Mata Sundri College for Women||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies|
|Lady Irwin College||Swami Shraddhanand College||Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences|
|Lakshmibai College||Aditi Mahavidyalaya College||Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB)|
|Daulat Ram College||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College||Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women|
|OBC||27 (10% in Score)|
|SC||15 (5% in Score)|
|ST||7.5 (5% in Score)|
|Wards of Armed Forces||5|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5 (10% in Score)|
- The applicants who have scored minimum cut off marks will be called for the counseling process on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates have to bring necessary documents to take part in the counseling process such as admission fee, rank card, 10th& 12th original documents, physical fitness documents & admit cards.
- The applicants will be called for the counseling process on the basis of marks obtained by them.
- The applicants will be confirmed final admission after the verification of requisite documents & other formalities.
Documents Required during Counseling
- 10th class Mark-Sheet and Passing certificate
- 12th class original certificate/provisional certificate
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/PwD
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Those who have passed the 12th board from outside Delhi have to produce a Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs